Possible free Zelda bonus disc at GAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible free Zelda bonus disc at GAME

Not sure if this has already been posted (couldn't find anything about it) or if it's in the right forum, but someone over at rllmuk mentioned that he got a free copy of the new Zelda discs from GAME in Kingston.

Apparently he just enquired about the discs and the bloke said he could have one for free.

Doesn't seem to be store policy, but it's worth a go if you have a PAL cube. I also heard that they are giving them away free with copies of Wind Waker so if you don't have it yet you know where to go...

Game giving stuff away for free?

You know, I caught a fish the other day, and it was this big |-------------------------------------------|

Regards
    Marty

Comment

Most of the time your luck to get change in Game.

My friend works in Game and he said they recently got in something like 75 Zelda discs just to give away with the GameCubes. He asked if he could get one but a Fax came in saying that it wasn?t available to any staff unless they have some left after the promotion.

If you buy the bundle at ?80 take the game out and trade/sell if back to them, they will give you something like ?40-?50, so if you want it that bad do that, Really its no different to buying it for ?40.

Comment

I've been given free demo discs from Game before - I went in to buy a NFS: Underground demo and the guy just gave it to me and said 'We need to enter a special code to swipe it through. I can't find it so just take it'

I wasn't complaining Well I was as soon as I played it

I'll try in Game and see if they're giving away these Zelda discs or not. I won't believe it until I see it though

Comment

Working...
        X