No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not played enough to be able to take any decent snaps, but I do have some game-lore C4v1ll.

Comment

I re installed it the other day (PS5) to start again, never completed it so I intend to go through it eventually.
      Last edited by fishbowlhead; 18-12-2022, 16:17.

Comment

DF's new vid shows how much difference the RT makes in The Witcher 3

But, it also highlights the performance constraints that can be experienced too.

Comment

Ok year that does look a lot better with RT plus all bells and whistles turned on.

Comment

Anyone had any experience with the Corsair k100 keyboard, or the k70? My Logitech g810 is falling to bits and the replacement key caps I bought from Logitech don’t fit (wrong caps, don't know why the box code matches the keyboard).

So im thinking of just changing it at this stage.
            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-12-2022, 19:42.

Comment

Corsair keyboards type on their own...

Several Corsair K100 owners have complained that the mechanical keyboard sometimes produces text on its own. Sometimes it might be words the user had typed some days prior. ...

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                Corsair keyboards type on their own...

https://www.guru3d.com/news-story/co...n-its-own.html
                I did see this the other day, Corsair said it was due to a macro bug activating on the k100 introduced in a recent update, not some sort of keylogger suddenly coming to light, apparently, who knows.

Comment

Rolling Gunner is available on Steam. Go buy it.

Comment

Steam Sale starts at 6 PM today, I'd hold onto your wallets a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                      Steam Sale starts at 6 PM today, I'd hold onto your wallets a bit longer.
                      Maybe it's because I already own a lot of titles on various platforms and Gamepass has made me more hesitant to buy stuff but I've not found the past few steam sales to be very exciting tbh. Even with owning a steam deck

Comment

Got a Corsair k70 in the end, still getting used to the cherry red switches over the linear g that logitech use, but it has a nice feel too it and the reds aren’t too loud either. Key spacing is different as well so i think its going to take me a while to get used to this over the logi G810 that i had for 7 years. So far so good, I couldn’t justify for cost of the k100 really.

Comment

Picked up Battlefleet Gothic 2 on the steam sale as i fancied a new strategy fix, seems quite good on the whole but ill see how i get in with it, its not an rts that i thought it was with base building etc, but ill give it a good chance.

Comment

New 4070ti briefly listed by nvidia, seems it has some sort of rtx boost mode on it, whatever that entails.

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/nvidia-confirms-geforce-rtx-4070-ti-specifications

Comment

It's not greatly better than a 3080 ti. Might indicate that games will not only remain very playable on a 3080 but that next gen will level out for at least a little while. Until the 5000 series.

Comment

I'm still not convinced I wouldn't largely have been fine if I'd have stuck with my GTX1080 from a few years back.

Comment

Working...
                                X