PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Whats an update sized update? Im so confused.

Comment

I heard you like updates so we put an update in your update. I can’t be arsed to find an xzibit gif.

Comment

I don't know how much truth there is to it but it seems there is currently a bit of a head to head going on between a prominent hacker and Denuvo. As such the most recent Denuvo has been issued and is said to be tackling the issue by adding a ton of hurdles that are implemented with no regard for heavily impacting game performance.

Comment

Ain't no way I'm buying a game with Denuvo.

Comment

Buy the game with Denuvo, install the cracked version.

Comment

Assuming someone has put up the sizeable fee to get it cracked in the first place. Doesn't happen that often.

Comment

For that particular hacker it seems the fee is gone, they're actively after Denuvo again now. If Denuvo is causing all the recent PC version issues it'll be interesting to see how long the affected reviews can offset the cost of implementing it

Comment

Denuvo said that DLSS fixes and performance issues it caused....ignoring the fact DLSS frees up GPU and Denuvo eats CPU.

Comment

I believe that is known as gaslighting.

Comment

The only thing that Denuvo has ever impacted is users that buy the games implementing it. It really needs to die a painful death.

Comment

Roughly 12% hit on performance with Denuvo

Comment

12% performance hit just because of Denuvo that’s absolutely rubbish, but then the game itself doesn’t sound very good anyway.
                            Last edited by fishbowlhead; 23-02-2023, 07:12.

Comment

Steam Spring sale is on.

Everything in my wishlist is on sale! Looks like the kids aren't eating this month!

Comment

And as usual, Valve doesn't provision enough server resources and Steam is broken currently.

Edit: and back. For now.

Comment

Working...
                                X