• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...s-3-is-out-now

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is now for sale
    i am full expecting five nights at freddy's 4 to be out next weekend

Comment

Theres a right tussle going on across sites between fans and detractors over the frequency of them. Fans seem to think 3 is changed up in formula enough but others are saying its a very cynical cash grab. One poster said just to think of it as an episodic series given the price which seems the best approach.

Comment

to be honest it is not my sort of game at all and i see footage of it and i just think...is that it ? and i reckon they can be churned out pretty quickly

Comment

I have wondered about it as it looks pretty much like you jusg click one or two swit hes on a fixed screen until something jumps out. Might pick up the first one as its the cheapest to try out

Comment

EA is closing down SimCity developer Maxis

Also, latest engine sizzle reels from GDC are out. First up is the one for Unity 5

Unreal Engine 4

CryEngine

Comment

For the announcement that Unreal Engine is going free, Epic have released this cinematic produced at 30fps in-engine. It's one of the loveliest ones they've done.

Comment

Dontnod discuss the difficulties in getting Life is Strange to market without publishers forcing changes

Comment

Windows 10 is slated for a summer 2015 release, Microsoft has announced. Better yet, the company is comfortable letting…

Microsoft has confirmed that it's going to allow users who are running pirated copies of Windows 7 or 8.1 to access the free upgrade to Windows 10 when it arrives

Comment

I'll be honest I've never found the unreal engine particularly pleasing visually. Seems very dense with not much going on.

Source engine 2 is where it's at. This physics in source are still better than unreal (which is hilarious really considering its age) and just a tiny glimpse of source engine 2 kind of proves how much of a leap it'll be over unreal.

Edit: ****ing hate typing on mac keyboards.

Comment

A new fan-made mod, Half-Life 2: Update, will be released for free on Steam tomorrow. The Valve-blessed add-on brings i…

A free Valve approved mod for Half Life 2 is coming out which updates the lighting, shadow etc effects of the game

Comment

Excellent, watching the video though, quite a lot seems to be darker.

Video comparison from SF's link

Comment

Seems to add a little visual sheen. The Source engine has either aged incredibly well or I'm just hugely nostalgic for it - given all of the hours of Counter Strike Source I played.

Still need to complete Half Life 2. And Half Life! lol

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

Still need to complete Half Life 2. And Half Life! lol

Comment

I still haven't finished HL2 main campaign either. Finished the episodes though, worked backwards. They were much less dull than the main game.

Comment

Community mod, false alarm.

All I can see is some changed ambient occlusion that's it?

Pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X