Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
    Some pictures of my new rig:

And some physical games i picked up that iv always wanted to play but havn't had the machine powerful enough:

Nice one, son! Looks like a neat and tidy build and some nice specs there.

What monitor did you go for in the end?

Comment

I went for the BENQ BL3200BT in the end and although it still needs to be calibrated i'm delighted with it. The image is superb in all areas and i havn't noticed any banding or lag whatsoever. I will wall mount it when i get the mount next week.

It has tilt, swivel, height adjust and if you feel like it pivot!
      Last edited by Sam The Man; 27-10-2014, 03:43.

Comment

Cool man looks like a nice screen! Welcome to the PC master race!

Comment

Another group of fans are attempting to remake Capcom survival horror classic Resident Evil 2.The latest effort, dubbed…

A playable Alpha will be released this Friday of Unity powered RE remake Resident Evil 2: Reborn

This is the second remake in the works by fans but the first to offer up something to play

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
            I went for the BENQ BL3200BT in the end and although it still needs to be calibrated i'm delighted with it. The image is superb in all areas and i havn't noticed any banding or lag whatsoever. I will wall mount it when i get the mount next week.

It has tilt, swivel, height adjust and if you feel like it pivot!
            I find once I calibrate my screen then start gaming the games I play are darks as hell. It's the worst with shooters.

Comment

Yeah i have noticed that. I have 1 setting for gaming, another for watching movies & a 3rd for general web browsing.

Comment

My monitor was factory calibrated, then I stuck brightness on 15% and left contrast on 50%. Everything looks amazing!

Can't say it is easy resisting the upgrade to 1440p/4K though!
                Last edited by speedlolita; 28-10-2014, 22:51.

Comment

Quick reminder, Bioshock Infinite is on sale atm as well as the season pass.

Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun, Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia.

Comment

Latest Evil Within update adds official menu options for 60fps and a heavy reduction of the letterboxing. It doesn't remove them completely but its a marked improvement on the experience

Comment

wish it was the more recent one but still

Comment

Just picked up a new mouse: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...o-gaming-mouse

Quite frankly ridiculous!

Comment

is it any good ?

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            Just picked up a new mouse: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-gb/pro...o-gaming-mouse

Quite frankly ridiculous!

That looks great especially for MMO'S. I have the Logitech G700S which is very similar to the one you bought. Its brilliant but it eats through batteries like a hungry hippo. I bought some Sanyo Eneloop XX 2450mah (min) rechargeables especially for it. They are i.m.o the best rechargeables you can buy. They come pre charged so can be used out of the pack immediately and can be recharged upto 500 times and retain 85% of their charge after being in storage for 1yr. The mouse actually came with 1 Sanyo Eneloop battery but it was the older 2nd generation model (HR3UTGB) with a smaller capacity (1900mah min)

Last edited by Sam The Man; 19-11-2014, 23:53.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                              is it any good ?
                              It is rather, yet to use any of the extra buttons yet though!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                                It is rather, yet to use any of the extra buttons yet though!

Comment

Working...
                                X