No announcement yet.

PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, I've had skills mapped to my keyboard for 2 years in the MMO I play. Will have to take my time and get used to mapping the skills to new buttons.

As for the Eneloop, I'm quite aware they're pretty much market leading. Panasonic make the best battery cells AFAIK! Don't think I use any devices with AA batteries enough to justify some though. Game Boy Light is about it!
    Last edited by speedlolita; 20-11-2014, 01:50.

Comment

ah yes i understand what you meant now!

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
        It is rather, yet to use any of the extra buttons yet though!
        Do they do one for those of us who use our left hands for the mouse? (despite being right handed...)

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
          Do they do one for those of us who use our left hands for the mouse? (despite being right handed...)
          Funnily enough i am left handed but use my right hand for the mouse!

Comment

Well the GTX750Ti didn't last that long as I replaced it with this

I was quite surprised just how big and heavy the card was and had to shift HDD around to make room in the case. Runs very quietly and ultra on everything I've tried so far at 1080P. It came with a free game, unfortunately that was an Ubisoft game with the choice of one from FarCry 4, AC: Unity or The Crew, so I went with Farcry 4. Will give that a go in a bit and see how it runs.

Comment

Don't know if true but PCGamer are rumbling that the Steam Autumn Sale will start this wednesday

Comment

Steam has moved to limit the quick re-sale of gifted Steam keys by applying a 30-day wait before they can be sold on.Th…

Valve has introduced a 30 day waiting period before gift keys can be traded on. Handily, just in time for the new sale.

Comment

Steam sale is now active up until 2nd Dec. There are over 5000 discounts but much of it is pretty old stuff. Alien Isolation is in there along with Lords of the Fallen. Worth a look if you've got an hour to go through them all.

Comment

Hoping they have Far Cry 3 for like ?2. Gotta love PC gaming.

Comment

I'm assuming Steam sales are always like this... 230 pages to wade through and a hell of a lot of repeated items

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        I'm assuming Steam sales are always like this... 230 pages to wade through and a hell of a lot of repeated items
                        The main deals are usually on the front page, best course of action is to add games to your wish list then check that when sales come around.

I've spent over a tenner and can't recall exactly what I've bought pffft.

Comment

Are the deals in the Xmas sale a lot better or is likely to be a very similar line of offers?

Comment

Lone Wolf HD Remastered out on Steam

Kinda tempted by this, I remember the books fondly but I fear that the game would end being nothing special.

Comment

steam sale dec the 18th till jan the 2nd

Comment

PC game Hatred was stripped off Steam Greenlight by Valve but is now back up. According to the CEO the devs draw the line at killing children... and animals, which proves context is key as GTAV goes further in that regard and Valve is just $$$$... sorry, fine... with that

Comment

Working...
                                X