PCs and Steam: Thread 01

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Steam Winter Sale is now live!

And... it's not very good. At least not for me. Very little I care for and most stuff seems more expensive than it's been in recent offers and sales. Do prices tumble as it progresses or is this just a weaker one?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
      The Steam Winter Sale is now live!

And... it's not very good. At least not for me. Very little I care for and most stuff seems more expensive than it's been in recent offers and sales. Do prices tumble as it progresses or is this just a weaker one?

have you checked your wishlist ?

Comment

Yup, only ended up grabbing one game. Plenty to play so I'm going to take the view that it's a good thing and saved me money but most stuff definitely seems a bit high.

Comment

Just grabbed Ground Zeroes. ?11.38 at the mo, really good port too!

Comment

Me too, didn't realise it was out on PC

Comment

Not sure I want to buy it a third time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                Me too, didn't realise it was out on PC
                It just came out today.

Comment

Dark Souls has had GFWL removed and replaced with regular Steam. Hurrah!

Comment

4 down, 23 to go.

Pick of the bunch so far is mgs rising for ?4.

I'm going to try and spend about ?15 and get as many as I can. Shouldn't be too difficult with all the flash sales.

Comment

I picked up Flight Sim X for ?4 - plenty of content there for that price. Seems to have come a long way since I played Flight Simulator on the ZX-81

Comment

Assassin Creed Black Flag + DLC for a tenner? Yes please!

Dead Space 2 - 2.50 - SOLD!

Comment

Steam client beta users can now enable a framerate tracker in game

Comment

Five Nights at Freddy's 3 has been confirmed by series creator Scott Cawthon.The developer updated his official site wi…

Blink and the whole franchise will have gone by. Five months after the original games release, Five Nights at Freddy's 3 is on the way

Comment

blimey imagine how good the game could be if they spent a year on it

Comment

Valve has put a stop to a key transfer system that HB used meaning that when you buy via Humble Bundle it won't automatically register on Steam anymore, users will have to go via the manual route in future

Comment

Working...
                                X