• Show
Clear All

Yeah, it's too small. They should have made it hifi-separate size

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Yeah, it's too small. They should have made it hifi-separate size
      Lol! My thoughts exactly!

Comment

We’re bringing you new and exciting ways to watch TV and interact with the Xbox Live gaming community in this month’s Xbox One system update preview. Today, we will begin rolling out a ton of new features to members of the Xbox One preview program. We’ve got the full breakdown of features listed for you right here.

The #1 requested update was "custom backgrounds". Seriously? lol. How long will it be before big companies realise that the people making requests are retarded. It's like in windows where all the power users turn off the "report usage statistics to MS", so new versions of windows end up being based on usage of noobs. Oh, Windows 8.

Comment

Just grabbed the updated a minute ago, haven't looked at anything in detail.

More in depth details from Major Nelson

This month, we’re bringing you new ways to watch TV, personalize your Xbox One and interact with the Xbox Live gaming community

Comment

I've had that store update for 2 weeks now. I don't remember downloading any update. Are updates automatically downloaded?

Comment

Yes all automatic

Comment

Anyone else been experiencing their Xbox One console becoming unresponsive after an hour or so play? Over the weekend my Xbox has been really troublesome. The pad stops responding and will not do anything, the light is on and doesn't respond, the only thing it does if I hold down the media button it brings up the shut down menu but I cannot select anything as it will no accept any inputs. Even with Kinect it doesn't respond to voice commands. The only way I can fix it is by hard resetting the console. Its becoming a real pain.

Comment

I've had it do this a couple of times with the preview update.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    Why such mad bundles though? Are MS struggling that much?

What's crazy is they can only go so cheap. Any cheaper and they'll be getting close to the current price of a 250GB Xbox 360, a 9 year old console!
                    Last edited by MarioMark; 09-11-2014, 20:09.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      Same here. Yesterday my XBOX One would only boot to a blac screen. Holding down the controller's home button would slowly bring up the shutdown menu but there was a 10 second lang between button presses and screen reaction. I had to soft reset the console. It's the last time I join any preview dash. It's a right pain in the arse I tell you.

Comment

Ditto, tried it on the 360, but it caused too much grief with my profile, so swore never again.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                          Glad to hear im not the only one experiencing this. Was getting concerned that I may of had a bricked system or something.

Comment

Sounds horrible. Thank god my slow internet speed has prevented me buying a next gen console.

</irk>

Comment

This weeks "Deals with Gold" deals, nothing to get too excited about sadly.

Comment

Seeing as halo has almost eaten up all my hard drive space I am quickly running out of storage , does anyone use an external hard drive ? Are there any recommended ones please ? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X