No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm able to set to many regions, but not Japan.... Sure Japan used to be on the list, but could be mistaken. Preview members seem to have a different list too...

Comment

Just change your billing region on Xbox.com and start the download from there.

The game is also free in Germany too

Comment

You can only do that once every 3 months remember.

Comment

Nope , you can do it as much as you like.

Migrating your old 360 gamer tag can only be done once every 3 months.

Comment

Boris is right, changed region to Australia (Germany wasn't on my region list for some reason) and changed it back all within ten minutes. Didn't grab the game as you need to have a card registered (don't know if needs to be a region specific address).

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
              I'm unable to change my location to Japan.
              That's because you have your console set to English. Microsoft know nobody speaks Japanese apart from the Japanese so they've made it that you can only select Japan when your console is in Japanese! What's more annoying is that you can only select Japanese language. So for language you need to select 日本語 and for country you need to select 日本 although the country should automatically be selected once you've selected the language.

Comment

It'll be ironic if it turns out the majority of XBO owners in Japan are Westerners

Comment

Hahaha, you know it wouldn't surprise me if many of them are. I can read and speak Japanese but it pisses me off that I can't choose English. This is why my console is set to the UK and I use my PC to download the Japanese stuff diect to the Xbox One.

Comment

Think I'm finally get an Xbone since I can get one new for $250 ($50 price cut + $100 rebate coupon from sending them back an old fat Xbox 360). What's everyone playing on it?

Comment

Just finished Shadow of Mordor last night. Very nice game. Just started Sunset Overdrive. I quite like what I played in the first hour and I'm loving Forza Horizon 2.

Comment

Today's the day...going the pub after work to get tipsy enough to ignore my monthly 'fun' budget limit and then off to buy an Xbone!

Forza Horizon 2, Halo and Sunset Overdrive too!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                          Think I'm finally get an Xbone since I can get one new for $250 ($50 price cut + $100 rebate coupon from sending them back an old fat Xbox 360). What's everyone playing on it?
                          Forza Horizon 2
                          Sunset Over
                          Halo : Master Chief Collection

Are the current in things

Then on the multiformat side.
                          Alien Isolation
                          Shadow of Mordor

Are both great games

Comment

I only picked "One" up last month Lyris and as well as those Boris mentioned, launch titles such as Ryse & Dead Rising 3 can be picked up for cheap, may not be 10/10 games but very enjoyable - to me anyway.

Comment

Don't forget D4. If you loved Deadly Premonition and a Swery fan, D4 is a good purchase.
                              Also worth noting, if people are just picking up xbox one and have a gold subscription you can download Volgarr the Viking and Chariot for free as part of games with gold.
                              There should be 2 new games December 1st, I'm sure both expire end of this month, which would imply two brand new games for December.

Comment

XBO roller coaster sim Screamride will be out early March

Comment

Working...
                                X