No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need For Speed is out for Xbox one now as a 10 hour trial if you have EA acess.

i dont think it will take me 10 hours to work out its a pile of rubbish that we are all expecting.

Comment

Originally posted by arcnas View Post
      Need For Speed is out for Xbox one now as a 10 hour trial if you have EA acess.

i dont think it will take me 10 hours to work out its a pile of rubbish that we are all expecting.
      Played it this morning.Not fussed on the handling. Experienced slowdown on a few corners whilst racing
      Don't know if it will come into it's own when you get the level required to unlock the more powerful parts??

Comment

Mine is delayed. Out of bloody stock.

Comment

Really dreary and bland - everything at night in the rain, grating story, grating actors, annoyances with being called every two minutes on the virtual mobile phone, boring cop chases, awkward handling, elastic band AI.

All the worst bits of the NFS series in one place.
          Last edited by MartyG; 29-10-2015, 11:16.

Comment

Has anyone got the revised Xbox one controller with the improved bumpers & 3.5m headphone port?

Got mine today & both triggers have a slight stickiness to them the instant you press them. My original controller does not have that & im wondering to contact Amazon for a replacement.

Comment

Mine should arrive today! Huzzah!
              Although hoping I haven't backed the wrong horse. Sony are killing it! [emoji38]

Comment

Sounds like Gran Turismo 7 is gonna be crap so you've made the right choice I think.

Comment

I've no doubt Polyphony will deliver another mediocre racing experience.

Comment

I ended up skipping the Elite controller and got the Silver Halo controller which is the revised model with the headphone jack and bumpers. Not noticed any stickyness with the triggers, they're the same as the ones on my Day One model pad.

Comment

You must be as excited as a kid on Christmas Eve, naka!
                      What's the top three games you're most looking forward to playing?

Comment

Well I've got Fifa 16 and Forza Horizon 2 already. They will keep me going for ages. Also interested in Witcher 3, GTAV and Halo MCC soon. Although I'll probably cave and get Forza 6 next. Really it's only for Fifa and Forza. I'd not bother otherwise.

Comment

That's a nice mix (except the kickball game - is there a FIFA bribery cheat now?) and some great gaming ahead of you.

Don't forget Fallout 4 is out in 11 days!

Comment

No interest in Fallout. I've heard good things about Outlast, might grab that.

Comment

Oh and Mirrors Edge! Dead Rising 3 is fun too.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                I ended up skipping the Elite controller and got the Silver Halo controller which is the revised model with the headphone jack and bumpers. Not noticed any stickyness with the triggers, they're the same as the ones on my Day One model pad.
                                Thanks for that!

I got the same response on Rllmuk so I'm returning both the controller and play and charge kit to Amazon and pick a new set up elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X