Clear All

Twats I believe is best way to describe them

Comment

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
      Twats I believe is best way to describe them
      Quoted for truth.

Comment

Selfish little gits

I`ve had a long week and all I want to do is sit down to a movie or a game. These little snots are not sticking it too the man or who ever this little tantrum is aimed at but hitting the people who paid for a service.

Rant over
        Last edited by huxley; 18-12-2015, 23:51.

Comment

Had a trauma this morning. Popped a disc in, but it did the grinding noise and wouldn't recognise the disc. Tried a few others. No joy.

Found a youtube vid that said to turn it upside down and hit it. Since it's out of warranty and going to cost ?84 for a fix, I thought why not. Bashed it. Now works \o/

Comment

Comment

I also found another vid that ripped into the first video saying it's crazy advice. Clearly not a fan of the russian method.

Comment

I've been enjoying my XBO controller of late, it's become my lead pad for PC gaming as its so much better suited than its rival options. Returning to 360 has given me a new appreciation too, everything about the XBO pad is better than the 360s despite seemingly quite incremental a change up.

Comment

I agree. I think the same every time I fire up the 360

Comment

Always hated the 360 pad, horrible and uncomfortable. One pad is lovely. Best MS pad by miles.

Got Dying Light today.

Comment

Really? Love the 360 pad, perfect for my hands. Way better than anything Sony has ever done.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                        Really? Love the 360 pad, perfect for my hands. Way better than anything Sony has ever done.
                        Likewise. Best pad since the SNES for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                          All Sony pads are **** in my opinion. I have one normal PSX pad, one dual shock and one sixaxis pad. I don't like any of them nore the fact that all games have the accept button and cancel buttons for options the wrong way round. Yeah, I know they chose circle as accept and X as no but why not place them so the circle is the first button to the left like A would be on a normal pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                            All Sony pads are **** in my opinion. I have one normal PSX pad, one dual shock and one sixaxis pad. I don't like any of them nore the fact that all games have the accept button and cancel buttons for options the wrong way round. Yeah, I know they chose circle as accept and X as no but why not place them so the circle is the first button to the left like A would be on a normal pad.
                            Agree but I will say the PS4 pad is decent.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaz View Post
                              Agree but I will say the PS4 pad is decent.
                              I've yet to try that one but it can't be any worse than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                                I've yet to try that one but it can't be any worse than the others.
                                It has a decent weight to it unlike the hollow previous versions.

Comment

Working...
                                X