No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never knew about this feature and it seems great for playing with younger kids: Copilot. It links two Xbox One controllers and treats their inputs as if coming from a single controller.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
      I never knew about this feature and it seems great for playing with younger kids: Copilot. It links two Xbox One controllers and treats their inputs as if coming from a single controller.
      Yeah, lots of people have said that is really great to help someone else play

Comment

I remember them adding it when they put in the button customisation options but had completely forgotten about it until you mentioned it. Will be using these an my daughter is old enough to play a few games with me.

Comment

Just saw Forza Horizon 3 will get the 4K treatment with a patch dropping tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteros View Post
            I'll definitely give this a whirl with my son. Thanks for posting.

Comment

FH3 looks good in 4K, should run well considering the 30fps framerate cap the Xbox uses

Comment

So, my Xbox One came with a Kinect.
                I see Microsoft have canned support for it, so what can I use it for now?
                I guess it works pretty well on the Just Dance series.

I actually quite like the Just Dance games. It gets your heart pumping, there are some classic tracks and it's a game the whole family can play at once. Unlike Manhunt or Custer's Revenge.

Comment

Kinect was only worth it for Child Of Eden for me and that was hit and miss with controls

Comment

Rumour is starting to spread that this year Microsoft will release the Xbox Elite Controller II

Comment

Halo Wars 2 spotted for £6.50 in store at Asda. No idea if that’s nation wide or just 1 Store.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        Rumour is starting to spread that this year Microsoft will release the Xbox Elite Controller II
                        Yeah it's going to be a £120 version of The Duke.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                          Halo Wars 2 spotted for £6.50 in store at Asda. No idea if that’s nation wide or just 1 Store.
                          What a steal. I've put a couple of hundred hours into that

Comment

Kinect is great for online gaming chat. Child of Eden is BC, but not with the kinect (at least as far as I can tell). Kids like it

Comment

Kids like it because it logs them in automatically when they sit down to play

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                                What a steal. I've put a couple of hundred hours into that
                                I’ve clocked an obscene amount as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X