This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
    This is 2011. Then just let it drift. They should've approached Studio Liverpool staff after Sony shut them in 2012.
    Not sure how I feel about that. Certainly the result would've been interesting.

Comment

There is lots they could do with F-Zero. People would moan if they changed the formula though!

I would love to see an exciting new futuristic racer. There have been a few indie ones filling the gap but these tend to be copies of F-Zero/Wipeout rather than really fresh titles.

We are veering off topic here but it would be great to see a new Rollcage type game.

Comment

They don't need to change the formula overall but I certainly don't want just another GX.
        Better feeling of speed would be a start. GX just feels too much like Monkey Ball to me.
        I'd like better audio cues and more visceral visual feedback to go with the usual precision control.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
          Not sure how I feel about that. Certainly the result would've been interesting.
          Maybe something like Wipeout 64?

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
            Maybe something like Wipeout 64?
            That's what I mean by "interesting" as opposed to "good".

Comment

Ha! Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                We are veering off topic here but it would be great to see a new Rollcage type game.

Comment

Never got into Rollcage but a lot like it.

Comment

I loved the sequel. That does look very Rollcagey.

Comment

Yeah Rollcage 2 was a blinder. That game Dave posted above looks extremely Rollcagey and quite interesting.

Comment

At least with Super Mario Maker you can string levels into courses and worlds, kind of:

Comment

Ocarina of Time comes to Wii U eShop this Thursday 2nd July, ?8.99

Comment

Lord knows how many times Nintendo have got me to buy that game!

Actually ?1.49 for me as I had it on Wii
                            Last edited by punio75; 27-06-2015, 20:16.

Comment

Same aiming problem in Mass Effect 3 as I had in Deus Ex. Have to conclude it's the controller I think. I'm just incompatible with it. So now I'm choosing Shephard's upgrade path based around my inability to shoot in a straight line lol!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X