X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That controller is pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
      Currently in the process of organising something in this vein! Will be back here in two weeks time
      Slightly later than promised, but...

My girlfriend and I recently offered to host some of our FFXIV guild-mates during their stay over in London for the 'fan fest' event, and then found out that one of them would be celebrating a birthday during their stay.

So, from Final Fantasy XIV, and in cake-based format, we arranged this: Thornmarch, complete with King Moggle Mog XII.

Apologies for only having crap phone pictures - between picking it up, hiding it, presenting it, and then eating, there wasn't really a good opportunity to get the proper camera on the job!

Whilst I can take some credit for helping plan it out and most certainly for the eating, I can't take credit for the making - that honour goes to 'Cakes by Robin', who were fab, if you're looking to do something similar.

Comment

That is an amazing cake! How did it taste? I can imagine cakes looking this good taste like crap.

Comment

The actual cake part was awesome - red velvet, and really, really nice. Much of the decorative bits were pure icing though, so not really meant for consumption - the odd thorny twig with a slice was good though

Comment

Love the marble effect...

What a good friend you are to organise something so thoughtful... Great looking Cake Fuse!

I'm not a fan of icing myself, but if that was made of butter cream, it would be GONE!

Comment

Holy! I'm all for eating cake as much as I can but I wouldn't dare to ruin that one!

Comment

Not quite a gaming cake but a great wedding cake, one side for her, one for him!

link

Comment

That's quite cool but it bothers me that there's more marvel then there is DC...

Comment

Iron Man has got the cold dead eyes of a killer.

Comment

Bridal Man from the DC universe has the other side of the cake covered, so it's 50:50 Marvel to DC.

Comment

The right hand side of the Batman piece looks like it's flipping the finger. That was my genuine first thought!

Comment

Working...
                        X