Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas HD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas HD

Could be nothing but a list of achievements for San Andreas have reportedly cropped up for X360 and the game is no longer available on the Marketplace store. It's also the games 10th Anniversary but the game is already available on all formats so the suspicion being thrown around is a fresh release on the ageing 'current gen' machines

I'd buy it on vita. But who makes vita games these days?

Comment

god I hate these games, but they just won't go away!

Strange it's not on PS4/XBO/PC though...

Comment

Meh, I'd rather see Vice City redone, with improved controls and visuals. Still the series high point.

Comment

Of the three GTA3 era entries, or five if you include the PSP entries, San Andreas is my fave but so close to V and its remaster it seems a bit redundant. I'd enjoy a HD Collection of them with improved controls etc

Comment

Originally posted by Modnar View Post
            Meh, I'd rather see Vice City redone, with improved controls and visuals. Still the series high point.
            Agreed. Best in the series & really set the mood right

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              I'd buy it on vita. But who makes vita games these days?
              I would buy a Vita to play this game on it.

Comment

Funnily enough Vice is my weakest entry, they nailed the style and tone but the mission design, car handling etc was all weaker than 3 and San Andreas. Still brill though

Comment

Now official and out on October 26th. Runs in 720p but only on X360 at the moment.

Comment

I could be tempted if its not over priced. ?7.99 would be my limit

Comment

It's on the marketplace now, for the princely sum of ?2.99!!!
                      Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 27-10-2014, 06:59.

Comment

Yeah I saw that on HUKD, & at that price I just couldn't resist!!

Looks pretty nice in HD considering its age. Controls work perfect & you can choose the original control layout or GTA's more recent style. Achievements are included too!!

Now all they need to do is the same with Vice City. Knock it out at the same price & I'll be sorted!!

Comment

I couldn't resist it even with GTA V for one and ps4 around the cornerDownloading now,not bad 2gb.

Comment

Quite surprised by the price, I was expecting something closer to ?15-20.

Marketplace Link
                            Last edited by MartyG; 28-10-2014, 05:37. Reason: Xbox.com's ability to break any link at will

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                              I could be tempted if its not over priced. ?7.99 would be my limit
                              Blimey 3 quid!

Comment

Working...
                              X