Nintendo Direct 5th November 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nintendo Direct 5th November 2014

Starting now with a Majoras Mask 3DS reveal.

Watch this Nintendo Direct featuring around 40 minutes of information focused on Nintendo Switch games coming in the second half of 2024. The Nintendo Switch successor is not mentioned during this presentation.

Woo Sonic Boom demo tonight!!!!

Comment

I love terrible games!

Comment

Yeah so generous! The Monster Hunter Mario and Luigi thing is strange. I feel old!

Comment

I wish this Kirby game didn't have touch screen controls as the clay style is great.

Comment

Very happy about Manora's Mask. Really looking forward to it. Just wish it was out sooner.

Comment

Duck Hunt on Smash Bros? This game is an amazing Nintendo love letter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                Very happy about Manora's Mask. Really looking forward to it. Just wish it was out sooner.
                If you want to pop over I have it on N64.

Comment

Can I play it on the toilet? If so, I'll be right over.

Comment

If I get an extension lead I could provide that facility to you.

Comment

Sounds perfect. All the benefits of handheld gaming and none of the waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                        Duck Hunt on Smash Bros? This game is an amazing Nintendo love letter.
                        Haven't played the original game in over 20 years. A walk down memory lane like you wouldn't believe.

Comment

Haha, anyone remember the N64 ad where the guy goes and plays it in a field and then his Mum unplugs the extension lead to plug in the hoover.

>_>

Comment

Or just emulate it on your device of choice, handheld or otherwise...

Well that was disappointing...

Comment

Lol Iwata just cracked a squid based wordplay joke, probably the highlight of the presentation. Not much in this one to interest me that touch kirby wiiu game does look nice though i love it when they use interesting visual styles, interested to see that pikmin movie as well have 500 yen sat spare so i know what to blow it on now.

Comment

Working...
                              X