No announcement yet.

Assassins Creed: Syndicate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surprised this, and Unity, got out of the development phase. I've had mission breaking bugs on every odd mission and general all 'round stupid stuff happens all the time. The game performs alot better than Unity for sure but it's still a mess.

Comment

Is anyone else a little disappointed that this Syndicate game isn't an isometric 4-player co-op game?

Comment

You joke, but I keep seeing people on social media talking about Syndicate and I keep getting excited before I realise and that sinking feeling then kicks in.

Comment

To be honest im half way through, and have only had one glitch, when i tried to kidnap someone they ended up in mid air, quite funny

thats the only one ive had, other than that its been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
            You joke, but I keep seeing people on social media talking about Syndicate and I keep getting excited before I realise and that sinking feeling then kicks in.
            Ha ha ha, almost as much as when the game "Fuse" came out and the reviews looked like they were personally slating you?!
            "Fuse is boring, repetitive, unengaging and tries to hard to make everybody happy but ends up pleasing nobody."

To be fair though, everybody was also saying that "Fuse is a great co-op experience", which sounds like you're into threesomes!

Comment

Absolutely loving this, easily the best game in the series since AC2. Sank over six hours into it last night doing side missions and conquests, for the first time in ages these side quests feel valuable to the game structure and not just content to extend the game life. The dreadful crimes and ghost stories puts an entertaining twist on the standard gameplay too.

Comment

Potentially interested in this one given the setting but still have Black Flag and Unity to play through first. Once I get through those I may pick this up (hopefully it will have gone a little cheaper by then as well as is the nature of major Ubisoft titles).

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Potentially interested in this one given the setting but still have Black Flag and Unity to play through first. Once I get through those I may pick this up (hopefully it will have gone a little cheaper by then as well as is the nature of major Ubisoft titles).
                  Black Flag is amazing! You're in for a treat

Comment

Working...
                  X