No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Siliconera are also reporting that sources have confirmed to them that Urien and Alex will be in the game.

I wasn't really interested but I'll get it if Alex is in

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

If there's a Brazil stage that'd be a great time to introduce Shawn (and maybe a new character as well?) If they put Blanka in fair enough but now's the time to bring back characters that didn't get a chance last time around)
      Yep, I'd be all for Sean returning. I had hoped that he would've been put in Super/Ultra SFIV.

Comment

I watched some footage of this a few weeks back and thought it was looking great. Urien and Alex are typically my first two picks in 3S, so that's good news too, but more than anything I'm still really hoping to see some actually new characters soon. My biggest issue with 4 was the roster, and whilst I like them changing old timers up, bringing some new faces is really important.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
          I watched some footage of this a few weeks back and thought it was looking great. Urien and Alex are typically my first two picks in 3S, so that's good news too, but more than anything I'm still really hoping to see some actually new characters soon. My biggest issue with 4 was the roster, and whilst I like them changing old timers up, bringing some new faces is really important.
          I would love Capcom to go the SFIII route again and pitch a cast of new faces, but somehow I don't think they'll ever do that again.

Comment

Anyone know if there is a live stream of the comic con panel tonight had a look around but couldn't find anything mentioning it?

Comment

Omg he looks like a beast http://youtu.be/w3j44QEm8j8

Comment

Interesting. Do I see a Juri/Akuma-style dive-kick there?

Comment

More Ken detail http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...v-ken-is-back/

Comment

Looked like it. Who was that teased at the end too?

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                      I would love Capcom to go the SFIII route again and pitch a cast of new faces, but somehow I don't think they'll ever do that again.
                      People seem to despise 3S because their SFII favourites aren't in it. Can't see it happening again.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                        Omg he looks like a beast http://youtu.be/w3j44QEm8j8
                        SOLD!!

Comment

Originally posted by endo View Post
                          Looked like it. Who was that teased at the end too?
                          E. Honda

Comment

Grabbed an image from the video on my phone.

Not E. Honda I don't think.

Comment

Well it's hard to tell from that but from my screengrab I think it's E. Honda redesigned.

Note the facepaint and hair:
                              Last edited by Pikate; 09-07-2015, 21:05.

Comment

Surely that is Akuma.

Comment

Working...
                                X