No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah i got my code yesterday i preloaded it but not been able to play it so far.

Comment

I'm on and waiting for something to load... taking its time.

edit: on now, but waiting for some introductory screens to disappear. And just been kicked off the server. Getting closer though
      Last edited by endo; 24-07-2015, 10:07.

Comment

Sorry to sound naive, but how would i access the beta on ps4? when did beta go live and how long will it last for? Thanks

Comment

Is it a steam thing?

Comment

Nevermind, sign up is closed

Comment

Can't connect at all now. Starts up, but then either get booted out of various servers or can't log in to begin with.

Comment

Lots of talk on various social media channels that they're having some real issues with this. Hopefully it'll be extended plenty enough for me to get my teeth sunk into it.

Comment

Yeah i still have not been able to play....i know people are saying "it is only a beta" but was originally to test net code and matchmaking but not much point if you cannot even get to the game.

I think they should at least put a offline training mode

Comment

Beta's now officially down for an unspecified length of time while they sort it out:

UPDATE 28/07/2015 2am: Street Fighter 5's beta test ended up being a colossal failure, mostly on account of the fact th…

As they say they'll keep us posted of the date it's going live again, I'm guessing it's not going to be today (or this weekend for that matter).

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                      Yeah i still have not been able to play....i know people are saying "it is only a beta" but was originally to test net code and matchmaking but not much point if you cannot even get to the game.
                      If the servers have melted during the beta, that means the beta has been 100% successful - i.e. they've found a crippling problem they need to fix before launch.

Comment

Absolutely, it is a beta after all things like this will happen. It would be a different matter if this happened on launch day.

Comment

Yeah i guess so just i wonder did many other fighting games that did not have this sort of beta have any launch online problems ?

I just do wonder why it happens i am sure they have a record of how many keys have been sent out and where

Comment

It's a real shame this game isn't running on a more reliable network.

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                              It's a real shame this game isn't running on a more reliable network.
                              Yeah, it would be immense on the Nintendo Network...

Comment

I got selected was looking fwd to playing then this happens

Intended to launch yesterday on the PS4, the highly anticipated beta for Street Fighter V suffered an inauspicious debut last night. Now it looks like it’ll be a while before the beta gets fully up and running again. Or ever get up and running, really.

Comment

Working...
                                X