• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neo Empire hasn't existed for years.

Comment

[MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION]

Haha, their FB page's motto is "Keeping it offline!!"

No kidding

Aww, I had fun at the SvBs I went to(and met you at one, too!). I'll never forget scaring the bejesus out of Daigo with my t-shirt.

Comment

Oh aye, that was SvB 20-X I think! At that point in time I'd spent more time modding arcade sticks than playing fighters, quite the opposite now though!

Comment

Same! If I spent half as much time practicing as I did gluing Ryu in there I'd be decent!

Comment

Claw returns.

Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 03-08-2015, 16:04.

Comment

YAAASSSSSSS

CLAW'S BACK BABY

Speaking as an SF2 player who always felt hard-done-by with Vega's standing in SF4, I can't wait.

Comment

Awesome trailer!

Comment

OH MY WORD

I just read now he has TWO fighting styles you can swap between at any time, and looking at the video, he's quite combo-tastic...

HE'S A FUSION OF VEGA AND GEN

CALLING IT RIGHT NOW

SERIOUSLY I DON'T EVEN

Comment

I am excited!

Comment

The EU beta is back on tonight and tomorrow night

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        The EU beta is back on tonight and tomorrow night
                        Cheers for the info! Hope I can get in.

Comment

It starts 4pm and ends midnight and again the same tomorrow.

Comment

Now got in had a few good matches but most were a laggy mess
                            Last edited by eastyy; 20-08-2015, 18:46.

Comment

Had one game just now, pretty good played as Nash. Online was very smooth but need to know the moves as I was very limited in what I could do

Comment

Get on it boys and girls I'm into the Beta right now it is brilliant feels a lot simpler than SFIV but has a lot of depth too I think. Feels quite well balanced considering a SFV Beta, Bison is very powerful but mighty slow. Nash feels a cross between a Guile and something else. Chin Like plays well bit weak hit wise but loving Hundred foot kick on DF Kick. Rui is my fav at the mo dare I say a bit overpowered especially in V Trigger mode. Really enjoying this wanna try Ken so bad hear he is rally offensive too.

Game seems to grade how Offensive/Defensive you are so interesting to see when playing someone.

My 5 or so matches so far were a mix between perfect, mega leggy and a tiny bit of lag. Think it randomly matches country so guess lightness is from Asia or Americas while no lag is Euro players. Some players seem really good online already which is worrying just got absolutely merked by a Bison player.
                                Last edited by JU!; 23-08-2015, 13:27.

Comment

Working...
                                X