No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's not to love about a bronzed man in his undies?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
      Karin's return to Street Fighter has been LONG overdue.

But surely there is almost zero (no pun intended!) point in her being in SFV if her famous rival, a certain teenaged Ryu fangirl, isn't going to be in too?
      Oh, I hope so!!

Comment

Admittedly, I'm no SF expert, more just a general player of most entries (SF Third Strike I've given limited time too as I preferred Alpha at the time it came out and had already had the Double Impact release) as they come along but even putting aside Urien's design and just focusing on the fighter in SF3 am I right in thinking, in Third Strike he's a mid tier character with (from what I can tell) an exploitable unblockable approach?

I do kind of fancy redabbling with SF3 but he's so unappealing though

Comment

..I can only dream of a day when he returns.

Comment

Capcom has revealed the minimum and recommended system specs to run Street Fighter 5 on PC upon its upcoming release in…

PC specs confirmed

Comment

So Alex and Urien...

Russian wrestler Zangief is playable in fighting game Street Fighter 5. His V-Skill, Iron Muscle, lets Zangief absorb o…

Nope! It's Zangief

Comment

I have never been a fan of grapplers i do wish they took more of a KOF approach where you can work command throws into combos

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  So Alex and Urien...

Russian wrestler Zangief is playable in fighting game Street Fighter 5. His V-Skill, Iron Muscle, lets Zangief absorb o…

Nope! It's Zangief
                  FFS, [MENTION=345]Superman Falls[/MENTION]! Can't you have the decency to properly post up the trailer? :P

Personally, I'm not unhappy about this at all. I will always have a soft spot for the all members of the Class of '91.
                  Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 01-10-2015, 17:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                    Holy crap, 8 gig of ram? Are they texturing whole worlds in game?

Comment

Another grappler found here:

Last edited by dataDave; 02-10-2015, 05:30.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin View Post
                        Holy crap, 8 gig of ram? Are they texturing whole worlds in game?
                        Sounds like they can't be arsed running their textures through an automatic optimisation process.

It keeps the GPU manufacturers in business, you see.

Oh **** no, you mean SYSTEM RAM? LOL! Why is it so high??
                        Last edited by dataDave; 02-10-2015, 04:03.

Comment

That pictures gone. Looks like a new character for the South American market.?

...those boobies.

Last edited by tokyochojin; 02-10-2015, 05:41.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                            If anyone is particularly sensitive about the roster it might be worth avoiding this, but it seems a potential leak three months back - info - had Rashid on it and is now being touted as credible.
                            This list is looking even more credible now, for those wanting to jump ahead a few reveals

Comment

...that GIF

Comment

Ono certainly loves the bishoujo possibilities in his female characters. The last returning fighter is presumably a dead lock for being an SF2 or SF Alpha character. SF3 and SF4 have properly been given the shunt for the base line up.

Comment

Working...
                                X