No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been really enjoying the last SFV Beta today and yesterday played quite a few matches as Ken, Cammy and R.Mika it does feel a lot simpler than Ultra SFIV for me but in a good way, not so much to remember like Focus x2 Ultras red focus etc. Really like how different the characters feel too to each other and variation that V Trigger can add to moves for certain characters. Although counter argument some V trigger or V skill moves are a lot better than others depending on characters. Ken is such a breath of fresh air so attackive his only down fall seems to be vulnerable also.

Music is great never noticed as much before on the previous betas. Still think some character hair could use some work seems to look a bit clumpy in certain characters with longer hair not sure if this is an art style decision. Jabs seem to be very inaffectualin SFV and don't combo into anything it seems so only using to get out of sticky situations.

All in all enjoying this feels really fluid some match laggy some not so much.

Comment

I preordered the the physical PC version which was by far the cheapest option at ?24. The PS4 version seems to be ?40 and on Steam ?45. I would have needed one of those to get into the beta however.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
        I preordered the the physical PC version which was by far the cheapest option at ?24. The PS4 version seems to be ?40 and on Steam ?45. I would have needed one of those to get into the beta however.
        This may be a dumb question but if i buy the disc version can i play it online on steam?

Comment

Originally posted by nightstalker100 View Post
          This may be a dumb question but if i buy the disc version can i play it online on steam?
          I think it will go on your steam library as I've had that before with some other disc games. Not certain but probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoju View Post
            Where did you see it for ?24, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by thetrooper View Post
              Where did you see it for ?24, if you don't mind me asking?
              That was the PC version. ?24.85 to be exact at Shopto.

CD Keys had the PC Steam download version for ?24 (though now ?25) which importantly includes the beta. Never tried them, not sure how well that works.

Comment

Cheapest i have seen are about 23-25 ? here http://www.kinguin.net/?r=2365

I have used kinguin a few times and had no issues so far

Comment

@Shoju and [MENTION=3349]eastyy[/MENTION]: thanks guys!

Comment

The betas are over peeps, next time we play will be at launch. Getting beta access shouldn't be a consideration anymore.

Comment

been far to busy and completely forgot to register for the beta

you can pre-order the PS4 Steelbook from game for ?38.69, enter PREORDER10 to get ?4.30 knocked off.. just cancelled and re-ordered

Comment

Last minute panic for me now, still not sorted a new fight stick out, read some terrible reviews on the cronusmax regarding it frying usb ports, so i'm a little reluctant to purchase one now.. 7 days to go and i've not got a stick to use... what's everyone going for?

Comment

Q4RAF... On PC. ;D

Comment

I have a Datel xbox 360/PS3/PC thing I added sanwa stick and buttons to.

Not available anymore sadly but thats the one. Just a shame my PC is nowhere near where I do most of my gaming using a wireless 360 pad. I might have to set something up if and when I decide to buy this.

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                              Last minute panic for me now, still not sorted a new fight stick out, read some terrible reviews on the cronusmax regarding it frying usb ports, so i'm a little reluctant to purchase one now.. 7 days to go and i've not got a stick to use... what's everyone going for?
                              Any links to these terrible reviews?

Genuinely asking as I'm in the same boat and was going to get a Cronusmax+.

Comment

I only realised this morning that this is out in a week, happy to have it but biy has the beta winded my hype-o-meter

Comment

Working...
                                X