Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    Any links to these terrible reviews?

Genuinely asking as I'm in the same boat and was going to get a Cronusmax+.
    It's all over the Shoryuken forums, they rate the Brooks converters over the cronus.

Brook's first product series, the Super Converters, makes your old gamepads, joysticks, racing wheels and other controllers compatible with your new consoles.

After a big of reading this morning, I'm thinking of picking up the Venom stick up: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Pla...7X47PFMM9FGKHG

You can mod this very easily with Sanwa parts making it ?116 in total, so thinking i'll go that route, at least i'll have stick for release date and then upgrade it further down the line if needs be, plus a nice bit of personalisation.

Mod link here: http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussi...116-uk-pricing

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Q4RAF... On PC. ;D
    I do like those QanBa sticks, but there's nothing for the PS4, also the price tag I'm so over re-mortgaging for a stick
    Last edited by chojin; 09-02-2016, 11:32.

Comment

I paid ?80 for mine, not sure where you're looking.

Comment

I paid ?80 for mine, not sure where you're looking.
        arcadeworlduk.. didn't notice that adding a bag jumps the price up so much i've gone for the venom stick anyway, just deciding on colour options for the buttons/surrounds

Comment

Posts on SRK now saying Capcom is adding PS3 stick compatibility, just looked on Amazon and the difference between PS3 and 4 sticks is negligible.

I have been using a Cronosmax and not had any issues do far (probably will burn down my flat now that I said that).

Comment

You mean they haven't added PS3 stick compat already? I thought that would have been in there since beta given that it is an open source driver.

Comment

You mean they haven't added PS3 stick compat already? I thought that would have been in there since beta given that it is an open source driver.
              It's everywhere about ps3 compatibility now!!.. I might be cancelling my order and getting that QanBa after all, although I still can't find it for less than ?120!

Comment

Sorry I thought everyone was aware of the driver!

You'll find that you'll have to launch the game using a DS4, but once you're in the game using your PS3 stick shouldn't be an issue!

Comment

I have a cronusmax been using it for the xbox seems to work ok ...but will probably sell it

Comment

Just read over on GAF that the first DLC fighter released from the 2016 Season Pass will be Alex, he will launch sometime next month.

Apparently each of the other fighters will release 1 per month in the same way Killer Instinct handles new fighters wrapping up in August. If you want to earn the fighters rather than pay for them, apparently they will cost 100,000 FM each. A winning bout online typically pays around 50 FM.
                    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 09-02-2016, 19:29.

Comment

We'll have to put some serious bouts in for all the dlc, SFV is the only reason I got a PS4

Comment

Sorry I thought everyone was aware of the driver!

You'll find that you'll have to launch the game using a DS4, but once you're in the game using your PS3 stick shouldn't be an issue!
                        PS3 stick compatibility will only be available with a day one update of the retail game.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          Just read over on GAF that the first DLC fighter released from the 2016 Season Pass will be Alex, he will launch sometime next month.

Apparently each of the other fighters will release 1 per month in the same way Killer Instinct handles new fighters wrapping up in August. If you want to earn the fighters rather than pay for them, apparently they will cost 100,000 FM each. A winning bout online typically pays around 50 FM.
                          There are also daily events etc. I wonder how much of a grind it will be if you decide not to pay up.

Release order is: Alex, Guile, Balrog, Ibuki, Juri, Urien.

Comment

Originally posted by Panta Rhei View Post
                            There are also daily events etc. I wonder how much of a grind it will be if you decide not to pay up.
                            Personally I find it a really strange direction for Capcom to go in.

They obviously would prefer people buy the fighters, but they're giving players a system that is almost inviting them not to. The problem for them will be that fighting game players are pretty much the core of the core in gaming, and I suspect they really won't want to pay (they'll see it as "cheating").

I expect Capcom will be along very quickly with other methods of making money from people, such as costumes/taunts and other stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                              PS3 stick compatibility will only be available with a day one update of the retail game.
                              What is everyone going for then? or are utilising old sticks? rather than fill up this thread I've posted my choice in the Arcade Stick thread here..... http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/9...thread/page141

Comment

Will be using my DS4 or if this PS3 controller compatibility covers stick I will user my HORI DS3 stick so I can play with my mates. Glad they announced the backwards compatibility as that will allow many of us to have some versus without worrying about shelling out high amounts for the privilege.

Comment

Working...
                                X