Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chojin View Post
    What is everyone going for then? or are utilising old sticks? rather than fill up this thread I've posted my choice in the Arcade Stick thread here..... http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/9...thread/page141
    I'm using my old PS3 Hori Arcade stick mini. Which works well, if a bit tight in button are space wise.

Comment

I'm interested in the Mini. I've seen it on display at Bic Camera, etc, but I haven't had an opportunity to try it with a game.

Not much room for a large stick at the moment and I couldn't bring my modded DC stick back with me on the last trip.

Comment

payment for my Game steelbook pre-rder has just been taken and i've received an email of shipping, might be playing this at weekend..

Comment

What’s up Street Fighter fans! The February 16 th  release date for Street Fighter V is just around the corner, and a ton of news just dropped yesterday at a special pre-launch event in Japan. Never fear because I’m here to fill you all in!

Capcom has confirmed that playing each of the single player character stories will earn you enough fight money to acquire Alex without having to buy him as DLC or via the Season Pass.

Each of the DLC costumes bar the two preorder bonuses are earnt by completing the relevant fighters character story. Fighter 2 and 3 will arrive in April and May, the cinematic story mode will hit in June before the remainding fighters hit each month after leading to the end of the 2016 season as we reach October.

The following art seems to give an idea as to how two of the fighters will look:

Alex

Juri

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
            payment for my Game steelbook pre-rder has just been taken and i've received an email of shipping, might be playing this at weekend..
            Ditto from ShopTo.

Be amazing if it arrives Saturday after I just get home form my hols.

Comment

Anyone know if the Madcatz PS3 Fight Pads will be supported with the update?

also, where's cheapest to buy this?

thanks

Comment

?38 from shopto or gamecollection are your best bet now. Your fight pad will work

Comment

Paaaaartaaaay! Thanks!

Comment

Full intro (for the few who haven't already seen it).

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                      Ditto from ShopTo.

Be amazing if it arrives Saturday after I just get home form my hols.
                      This made me place an order but realised after placing it that they have a 1pm cut off for same day patch. Still hoping that they process and dispatch it.

Comment

Needs more 'Indestructible'.

Comment

Not a bad intro but I'm really not a fan of the rendering. They look like Play-Doh in some shots. That early shot with the yellow hair is particularly nasty.

Comment

Got mine earlier- have to go for a meal before I can play it

Comment

Just cancelled the game order and picked one up on the way home from work.

Comment

This is one of those games I know I'll end up picking up but won't have the time to learn to play it. It's a shame as I got pretty good at SF4. I don't know how you guys make time.

Comment

Working...
                                X