No announcement yet.

Street Fighter V (PS4/PC exclusive)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also have a feeling game fib on their despatch emails, my stick was despatched on Friday and I got a text on Saturday from DPD saying they are unable to deliver today as they have not yet received the item from game.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
      I also have a feeling game fib on their despatch emails, my stick was despatched on Friday and I got a text on Saturday from DPD saying they are unable to deliver today as they have not yet received the item from game.
      Will you be home to accept delivery?.. I thought you ordered your stick from Amazon?

Comment

*Dont shoot me!

Has anyone tried the new fightpads? I got on well with the last ones not sure if they work this time around?

Comment

Pretty sure GAME just say they are preparing your order about a week before release so they can take your money early before people can cancel it at the last minute. I only order from GAME when there is a LE that I can't get elsewhere like the MGSV & FO4 LE's.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
            *Dont shoot me!

Has anyone tried the new fightpads? I got on well with the last ones not sure if they work this time around?
            I have previously used fight pads exclusively and always faired well, the new one's look good.
            Originally posted by doodledude View Post
            Pretty sure GAME just say they are preparing your order about a week before release so they can take your money early before people can cancel it at the last minute. I only order from GAME when there is a LE that I can't get elsewhere like the MGSV & FO4 LE's.

Yeah I got the email beginning of last week notifying me of them taking payment. I ordered the Steelbook from them due to price being so good.

Comment

Got this preloaded on steam. Not too long to go until it is unlocked....

Really chuffed that Karin is back!

Comment

Originally posted by chojin View Post
                Will you be home to accept delivery?.. I thought you ordered your stick from Amazon?
                Oh yes I have Tuesday and Wednesday off for total SFV play. I ordered the TE2+ from Amazon as that was the one I really wanted but have now changed my mind so that is going back tomorrow, although I did noticed there was one on the market place for ?279 yesterday and that too has gone. Man I think the last week I have spent more time organising Street Fighter launch day then I have done work while in the office.

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                *Dont shoot me!

I have one on order for my cousin, he is a pad only player, I will give you some feedback tomorrow.

Review embargo lifts at 16:00 today so should be a avalanche of reviews later on tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                  Good!!! But not touching the single player stuff yet- there's a lot of reports of them restarting servers and people losing the fight money they've built up, and are unable to redo the tasks to get it back as its only once per mode/character.

MP is working great though, and you do get fight money from casual matches too which is a nice surprise.
                  Yup, can confirm this. I lost everything yesterday

Comment

Yeah, I've lost everything twice now.

They've said its having another reset for release tomorrow also- although if you delete your saves and restart, you can earn the lost fight money back.

Comment

They've said its having another reset for release tomorrow also- although if you delete your saves and restart, you can earn the lost fight money back.
                      really? where did you read that? that's pretty annoying...

Comment

Over on the steam forums, from Capcom. Although I'm not sure if last nights reset was the last or not. Seeing as the release has been brought forward to midnight for all digital pre orders, I'm hoping so.

Comment

Capcom UK tweeted there will be another reset today- rumour is its at midnight.

Comment

Originally posted by wargame View Post
                            Oh yes I have Tuesday and Wednesday off for total SFV play. I ordered the TE2+ from Amazon as that was the one I really wanted but have now changed my mind so that is going back tomorrow, although I did noticed there was one on the market place for ?279 yesterday and that too has gone. Man I think the last week I have spent more time organising Street Fighter launch day then I have done work while in the office.

I have one on order for my cousin, he is a pad only player, I will give you some feedback tomorrow.

Review embargo lifts at 16:00 today so should be a avalanche of reviews later on tonight.
                            Great stuff thanks!

Comment

Anyone that wants any matches with me tonight, you can find me under the PSN ID: Realhoneyman (same fighter name too).

Comment

I did wonder why I had to register again.

Comment

Working...
                                X