No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did see one of those in CeX and kinda thought it was official. Very strange that the PS3 Blu remote doesn't work on PS4 though, there's probably no reason for it not to.

Comment

As per the XBO thread, these are the current PS4 exclusives lined up for this year though more will likely hit in the coming months:

* Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and UC4 are my main wants. If... if GT7 arrives I might skip it as it'd be so soon I doubt it would more than a rushed GT6 Remaster job.

• Bloodborne
      • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
      • Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
      • Fat Princess Adventures
      • Gran Turismo 7
      • Hellblade
      • Let It Die
      • Omega Quintet
      • Primal Carnage: Extinction
      • Ratchet and Clank
      • The Order: 1886
      • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
      • Until Dawn

Comment

I wish Let It Die was still called Lily Bergamo, a much better sounding title.

GT7 being a GT6 remaster would probably be okay with me, but not with the current release schedule for it.

Comment

they forgot about rhyme

and the witness

there suposed to be this year too

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
            Let It Die, Let It Die. Can't hold it back anymoooore!

Comment

I had to YouTube everything on that list apart from uncharted! Bloodborne had kind of gone under my radar but looked good in the video I watched, so may well give that a bash. Uncharted is a given, but other than that I have no interest in anything else on the list.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Yessssssss, XMB fans unite.

It does a look a bit dated these days in some respects, but if they'd tarted it up rather than starting over I would have been much happier.

Was round a mate's yesterday playing on his PS4, I have to say that once I do finally pick up a machine I think I'll continue to use my PS3 for Netflix/Amazon Prime/Crunchyroll/BluRays. The lack of available remote for the PS4 was already irritating to me (probably unduly, but it's just a personal thing), especially considering the quality of the two made for PS3, but now I learn you have to keep the pad switched on the entire time you watch something! That's nuts. That's what he said at least. That's just annoying, especially with that bloody light bar lol.
                You don't need the pad on...hold the ps button, select devices and switch it off.
                Or put it on the floor (or somewhere where it won't be moved) and it turns itself off in a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post

GT7 being a GT6 remaster would probably be okay with me, but not with the current release schedule for it.
                  Lily Bergamo got canned didn't it?

Let It Die is a totally different F2P Fighter that looks ****e.

Comment

Lily Bergamo evolved into Let it Die. It used a lot of the same concepts as Let it Die but it wasn't completely working so they started with a different aesthetic and design. I was looking forward to Lily Bergamo but think Let it Die looks like it could be great.

Comment

Primal Carnage had better be a sequel to Primal Rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
                        unless you have a sony tv with Bavaria sync

then you can use your TV remote,

heres an idea wouldent you be able to use a universal remote set up to think its controlling one of the newer sony tv's for a ps4 remote??
                        Yes Bravia Sync I good but I turned my Sync off due to when turning on the TV the PS4 auto turns on. Plus the control for the T.V also works in the menus of PS4, I was scared of deleting something from XMB by accident so disabled Bravia Sync. Brilliant stuff though and so good turning off the PS4 with the TV.

@Wakka Regards to leaving PS4 pad on when watching something. For most things you can turn off the PS4 pad. Just hold button-go to adjust devices and you should be able to turn off the pad. Have to admit there was one movie where I could not turn off the pad, cannot remember what it was off hand though.@barknsquelch yes the pad will go off after inactivity if enabled in options too. I disabled this feature but thinking about turning back on.
                        Last edited by JU!; 10-01-2015, 07:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          http://www.lazygamer.net/features/ps...ves-this-year/

As per the XBO thread, these are the current PS4 exclusives lined up for this year though more will likely hit in the coming months:

* Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and UC4 are my main wants. If... if GT7 arrives I might skip it as it'd be so soon I doubt it would more than a rushed GT6 Remaster job.

• Bloodborne
                          • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance
                          • Everybody’s Gone to the Rapture
                          • Fat Princess Adventures
                          • Gran Turismo 7
                          • Hellblade
                          • Let It Die
                          • Omega Quintet
                          • Primal Carnage: Extinction
                          • Ratchet and Clank
                          • The Order: 1886
                          • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
                          • Until Dawn
                          No Uncharted Trilogy Remastered . Was hoping for a Remastered Last of us style Uncharted 2. Was positive they would release them. Seems not, of as I though easy money for Sony.

Comment

They probably will after uncharted 4 has built some hype up.

Comment

If you missed out on a 20th Anniverary console there is always the clothing/bag, not quite the same I know.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                                If you missed out on a 20th Anniverary console there is always the clothing/bag, not quite the same I know.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2015/...s_your_friends
                                If I took that bag into work,the lads wouldn't take the P honestly

Comment

Working...
                                X