No announcement yet.

Playstation 4: Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will be looking to grab a physical copy of it for sure. Arcade-style 'pick up and play' games on the go have really been limited to music games for me lately, so this will be very welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      DariusBurst wasn't particularly fantastic. Better than nothing I guess.
      I agree, had this on PSP and thought it was pretty poor.
      Last edited by Anpanman; 12-11-2015, 22:35.

Comment

Hello, PlayStation fans. I'm pleased to announce that Beyond: Two Souls is coming to PS4 next week, complete with graphical improvements and new fan-requested features. You'll be able to download it from PlayStation Store starting November 24th for $29.99.

Beyond Two Souls HD Remastered hits PSN next week for around ?25

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/...out-next-year/

Beyond Two Souls HD Remastered hits PSN next week for around ?25

Nice, i skipped this the first time round when the ps4 was only weeks away.

Comment

Love it so many people complaining about lack of hard drive space because it's a download...

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
              Has there been any mention of Darius Burst: Chronicle Saviours anywhere on the forum? Did a search but nowt, not often a shooter gets ignored, especially for PS4/PSV.
              I've got the Vita version preordered, and got taken by surprise when they announced a western release for both consoles, albeit digital.

[edit] can't seem being able to delete this emoticon, for whatever reason.
              Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 20-11-2015, 10:18.

Comment

Ps2 emulation is on its way from Sony for PS4. Some more info on eurogamer for all the details.
                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 20-11-2015, 18:21.

Comment

Shame it will be region locked, I bet.

Comment

So, last Sunday I publicly PS4'd myself. Why did I not do this sooner

Comment

Hoorah!! Friend request me do!!

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        Ps2 emulation is on its way from Sony for PS4. Some more info on eurogamer for all the details.
                        Wonder how this is gonna work if it uses disc like all XBone-360? I could use my Japanese account plus could I put in my Japanese games. If it is using PS now then that is region locked in a sense as would be easier to subscribe on the U.K account. Would love it if it is disc based like Xbox One-360 as I only have Japanse PS2 games.

On another point I bought Until Dawn in the Halloween Sale for ?35 finished it recently, and found it rather good. Impressed with how many different ways things can go choice wise. End parts were not as scary as I first thought they'd be some of the jump scares were a bit annoying but fun game overall less tension than Alien: Iso though.
                        Last edited by JU!; 22-11-2015, 11:30.

Comment

Playing all my PS2 SRW games would be nice.

Comment

Apparently Sony has quietly unlocked the PS4's 7th Core to devs meaning the visual gap between XBO and PS4 titles may rewiden a bit

Comment

That's interesting, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                                http://www.fmod.org/docs/content/gen.../revision.html

Apparently Sony has quietly unlocked the PS4's 7th Core to devs meaning the visual gap between XBO and PS4 titles may rewiden a bit
                                But probably not, it just means that the PS4 is closer to the Xbone in CPU now and developers can not have to par back CPU stuff on both versions of the game. Assassin's Creed Syndicate is a good example of this, they turned down the number of NPCs in the streets after Unity which was shown to be CPU limited ,underperformed on PS4.

Comment

Working...
                                X