• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Lol, thermal paste isn't magic dude!
    It has to be !

Comment

When will these sad tossers get a life!!!

A new group is threatening to repeat the chaos of last Christmas by bringing down the PS4 and Xbox One's online service for a week.

Comment

^ We had a child staying with us last Christmas who received an XB360 for Christmas, who wasn't able to use it for 2 or 3 days because of the attacks, and as a consequence he came out on walks with us, played with the dogs, interacted with the rest of the family, and had a great time - a great time he would have missed had he been gaming online.

I don't agree with taking away the freedom to game online, but it can lead to a good place.

Comment

Metal Slug 3 and Shin Sangoku Musou 7 Turbo 4 Alpha Hyper Fighting are both free on the Japanese PSN as part of a five-year thingy. There's also a lottery where you can win various Sony electricals.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Free for PS+ you mean.

Comment

Yes, I just came here to gripe about also being misled... could have saved myself five minutes lol

Comment

A few new screenshots and pieces of art from Rockstar's mysterious spy game Agent have appeared. They come from an arti…

Environment images come out from Rockstars vapourware PS3 exclusive Agent

Comment

VR power-up box shown.

Comment

It looks like Sony have really put a lot of thought into the VR hardware with the external processing taking some of the load off of the console. But I wonder how much all of this hardware is going to cost.

Comment

At least ?400 when you factor in two moves, ps eye camera and the headset.

Comment

On the one hand it makes a lot of sense because it won't be rubbish. But on the other, who's going to bother supporting it when it's the most expensive peripheral ever... Unless it's literally a switch in the developer's environment.

Comment

I`ve not kept up with the current state of VR development. But will these Sony headsets be able to be used on other devices, pc for example? I could be tempted if i knew it could be used on other platforms.

Comment

I put in the Fantavison thread also. This is a game I missed out on with my Japnese launch PS2 so was looking forward to playing this is the first PS2 emulation game I tried on PS4.

Have you bought any of the PS2 emulation games? I just got Fantavision EU vers/U.K and it freezes/crashes within 1 min of gameplay, but does not lock up the PS4. Wonder if any of you had any issues?

Comment

PSVR won't be the new Move, it'll sell less and be less supported. The most telling factor about VR tech is it's been circling now for a long time and none of the many manufacturers can provide solid software support information of the scale required for any successful platform. I'm at the point of expecting this wave of headsets will kill the whole section. It's still too premature, buying any of them seems like dead money even on PC. I honestly think PSVR has a greater chance of spoiling PS4s pr success than it does being a hit.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
                                I put in the Fantavison thread also. This is a game I missed out on with my Japnese launch PS2 so was looking forward to playing this is the first PS2 emulation game I tried on PS4.

Have you bought any of the PS2 emulation games? I just got Fantavision EU vers/U.K and it freezes/crashes within 1 min of gameplay, but does not lock up the PS4. Wonder if any of you had any issues?
                                Update could only find the below about crashes.

Originally shown at E3 as a tech demo displaying the grpahical power of the PS2, the masses were somehow convinced that this was a real game, so in a bone-headed move, Sony released Fantavision as a

they may have emulated a dodgy PS2 U.K version as only crashes in English mode. I have QA and tested more seems to not crash in Italian which is odd. Good at least I can play it

Comment

Working...
                                X