Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe.

Comment

Nope. Not paying ?30 for a digital copy of yet more wanky indie bollocks.

Comment

Yep, been there done that etc. Not at the thirty quid level mind you.

Will wait for it to hit 75% off on Steam, is ?29.99 on there too presently.
        Last edited by VR46; 20-01-2016, 12:06.

Comment

I'll grab it on IOS. I wonder if it's ?30 there.....

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
            Nope. Not paying ?30 for a digital copy of yet more wanky indie bollocks.
            ?30?! Feck no.

Comment

Well I will be there day one for the witness, only been waiting 5 years for it. I will also be going for the 100% competition on it.

Still waiting for Fez 2 also...

Comment

Didn't the hipster bloke who made Fez say he's not going to do the sequel now because people were mean to him?

Comment

An element of risk attached but PS4 owners look to ahve a way of accessing the upcoming Division Beta for free

Comment

I'm not sure if we've covered this already on here but don't buy PAL PS2 games on your PS4:

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
                      I'm not sure if we've covered this already on here but don't buy PAL PS2 games on your PS4:

https://youtu.be/BAkrMx46_n4
                      My frame rate in Fantavision did not feel too bad to be fair. The game did crash in English language mode through not in French, Italian or German. This was fixed in PS4 System Software update 3.16. I would advise to buy Jaoanese or American versions on the whole the same with PSOne classics due to 50hz weirdness.

Comment

I'm a week or two away from jumping in on the PS4 at last, although there is no particular reason that is motivating me.

I'm going to upgrade my PS3 version of Lego Dimensions, and I have Tearaway Unfolded already waiting to play, plus I bought FFVII digitally a while back to get the Midgar theme, so I have those to play on it.

Question is, what am I overlooking (if anything)? I get the feeling it's still pretty slim pickings on the next gen machines, but I'm excited for Rez and Ace Combat coming in the future. I remember everyone going on about Resogun at launch, but I got the impression that was a Super Stardust HD style recommendation, i.e. people played it mainly because there was nothing else. Is it still worthwhile now?

Online games or anything that can't be switched off easily or played at my convenience are not really compatible with my life anymore. I am not going near MGSV (it's a hayter-induced boycott, can't help myself). I loved Demons Souls with a passion and Dark Souls also, but skipped Dark Souls 2 as I felt they were losing their touch a bit, is Bloodborne a step forwards or back? I've read some criticism of it that causes me concern.

I never played Journey on PS3, does it still have an active player base on PS4? (I don't want to get into a game with online trophies that nobody plays anymore).

Probably I'll just content myself with Lego Dimensions and Tearaway, but couldn't hurt to ask...

Edit - btw whatever happened with the disintegrating rubber on the controllers outrage? Was the quality improved or are they still prone to getting knackered?
                        Last edited by Darwock; 01-02-2016, 03:51.

Comment

Resogun is fantastic. Bloodborne is a step... Sideways if I'm being kind. Battlefield 4 is good if that's your thing. I enjoyed diablo 3 on ps4 too.

Comment

Dark Souls II is fantastic on PS4. However if you feel that you wouldn't like it, then you'll absolutely hate Bloodborne.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Personally I really enjoyed Infamous Second Son. Great to pick up and play for a quick blast around the city. Gives a real feeling of power.

Comment

@ Darwock: two exclusives - Bloodborne (esp. GOTY version) and Transistor - are absolutely superb, in my view. Also, the controller thumbs sticks are still rubbish. You'll be needing to splash out on some of these, which solve the problem perfectly: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Thumb-Grips-...er+thumb+grips.

Comment

Working...
                                X