Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post

Be grateful for what you have.
    Indeed, but if I can somehow actually put it back into a gaming level of relevance, I just mean it's a farcical way of selling something, so limited that people want. Days have passed we've sat here and tried to get in the correct way, yet failed each and every time due to an unfair system.

With that said, people have the right to be rather agitated.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      [emoji1]

Comment

My PSN account has been banned

I did the promo where if you top up your PSN account for ?50 via Paypal you get a ?10 voucher. They never sent me the voucher after 2 months of waiting so I got in touch with PS Customer email support about it and they said I needed to speak to Paypal. I spoke to Paypal, got a ?10 refund and now I'm banned because Paypal went above their heads.

I spoke to PS Customer support over the phone and they said I shouldn't have been banned and they've passed it onto head office to get my ban removed. It will take two weeks to sort but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

That's shocking, how can PayPal get you banned though?

Comment

I think it's because Paypal took ?10 out of Sony's account and gave it back to me to cover losses, so Sony hit the ban hammer on me.

It's Sony's promotion, I shouldn't have had to get Paypal involved but Sony told me to. The bottom line is I wanted a 3rd year on PS+ (hence me going for the offer) and this is how I get treated
            Last edited by MarioMark; 19-12-2014, 06:49.

Comment

Can't believe people are hacking the URLs to cheat their way into getting a LE system.

#4THECHEATERS
              Last edited by importaku; 19-12-2014, 06:28.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                Can't believe people are hacking the URLs to cheat their way into getting a LE system.

#4THECHEATERS
                I payed for the season pass for early access to the site and everything!

Comment

Only way Sony can make this worse is if they apologise by making this a standard model that anyone can by thus pissing off those who won one / paid a fortune for one

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                    Only way Sony can make this worse is if they apologise by making this a standard model that anyone can by thus pissing off those who won one / paid a fortune for one
                    That would be funny though Brad.

Comment

Oh I hope they do it

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                        Oh I hope they do it
                        Amen to that

Comment

Originally posted by Guts View Post
                          A bunch of people are crying because they cannot get a video game system which they'd buy just to try and gouge money from suckers on eBay?

My heart is broken.
                          100% this.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                            That's shocking, how can PayPal get you banned though?
                            It happens a lot with PayPal, easy option never ever use it for it it's really common with PayPal (because PayPal are dicks and Sony are incompetent I guess) let's face it it's not really a surprise a sony technical issue

Comment

To my mind it sounds like PayPal issued a chargeback, and that Sony's default response to that is to bring down the banhammer. Very crap for them to have prompted you to go down this road, but even worse for PayPal to try and resolve it like that!

Comment

I think the general rule is don't use Paypal for any service related payments, where an account can be held to ransom or taken away, no matter how good the promotion. These incidents are probably rare but you read Paypal-related horror stories all the time with Steam and PSN in particular. Good luck to MarioMark in getting the account back though.

Comment

Working...
                                X