Minecraft: Story Mode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minecraft: Story Mode

Telltale has created story games for the likes of The Walking Dead, The Wold Among Us, Borderlands and even Game of Thr…

Telltales next game series is to be based on Minecraft. At this point I can't deny that it feels like Telltale are just making these things our of any old thing. I miss the days of Sam and Max revivals.

What's this nonsense I want to find out what happens to

Tales of the Borderlands is fantastic, as is Game of Thrones. Having already confirmed a third season of Walking Dead, plus those other two, how long before people get bored with Telltale pumping out too many similar style games at the same time?

Comment

Absolutely the correct choice for a new Telltale game. The lore in Minecraft is so rich and varied that's surprising they didn't it before.

Comment

I for one think it's absolutely the correct choice for a new Telltale game. The lore in Minecraft is so rich and varied that's surprising they didn't it before. No, wait..... (just fitting it into forum style)

Comment

I take it no one has read the minecraft tie in novels???
          Man I just hope they don't retcon the origins of the creepers, I hope Telltale stick to canon throughout the series.

Comment

Not sure if serious...

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
              I take it no one has read the minecraft tie in novels???
              Man I just hope they don't retcon the origins of the creepers, I hope Telltale stick to canon throughout the series.
              They also better stick to canon item crafting, not some crazy rule bending for the sake of a fanfiction-level story.

Comment

Ep1 is go in our house....

So far it's a cutscene fest with QTEs.
                It has been on for 15 minutes now.

I'll do a First Cutscene Play once I've sat and watched played some more cutscene action.

Comment

That's all Telltale games. My girls played through this one and totally adored it so they are doing something right. Haven't played it myself but it looks pretty much like their other games I have played.

Comment

Working...
                  X