Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just got a warning of Sony for this

I'll set the scene.

Destiny strike on mars. Two lads obviously together, ignore the first deploy ghost point and run off at full speed ignoring everything. I trundle and deploy the ghost in the warehouse. They sprint through the caves not shooting anything till they have to kill the three mid boss's and the tank. So i thought sod this and ran past everything and went in passive mode and thought im going to take this to the extreme.
    I wait for them and eventually they catch up punch/shoot me in the head etc. Anyway they run past everything to the final boss with the machine gun and sit in the hidey space under the stairs and stay there (both are Lvl 30 btw).

So i sit and they obviously get bad tempered that are aren't shooting anything. Game ends and this is the message exchange

LordWinder: Gunna Help?
    Me: nope your pair are just f**king around
    LordWinder: We did the whole strike, you ran away...
    Me: Don't worry i'm gone
    LordWinder: Good
    Me: Boohoo

Email this morning

Dear bwi, we are contacting you regarding your Sony Entertainment Network account and your recent online activity.

On 22-12-2014, we noted that your online activity in Group Messaging was in breach of the PlayStation?Network Terms & Conditions for the following reason: Offensive text .

In this instance we do not believe your actions warrant a suspension, but please be advised that any further breaches of the Terms & Conditions may result in a formal warning or even a temporary or permanent suspension of your account from the PlayStation?Network.

We ask that you reassess your online behaviour so that you are more considerate to other Sony Entertainment Network users. We hope you can appreciate our obligation to the community as a whole and to the rights of other users not to be subjected to disruptive or offensive behaviour.

Yours Sincerely,

The community Team
    Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
    Explore the new generation PlayStation 4 and PS5 consoles - experience immersive gaming with thousands of hit games in every genre to rewrite the rules for what a PlayStation console can do.

Totally over the top bullS**t.

And you've earnt yourself a day off from the forum for bypassing the swear filter.

Their behaviour sounds sucky, but all Sony can see is the log of the text you sent.
    Last edited by charlesr; 22-12-2014, 12:50.

Comment

I feel your pain. As posted in PS4 thread I've been banned because I never received a ?10 voucher from a paypal promotion they did in October. They told me to contact paypal about it who since refunded me and now I'm banned.

It's disgusting how they treat their loyal Customers and puts a sour taste in my mouth when looking back at childhood memories of the PS1 days. It's as if Sony don't know that they have competition.

I'm waiting on my ban being removed but have not heard anything yet.
      Last edited by MarioMark; 22-12-2014, 12:52.

Comment

Not surprising really. If theres any language like that in messages between players I believe it automatically gets flagged. The moderator going through the flagged communications wouldn't care about the specifics of what you did or didn't do in the gameplay, only the fact you sent that message to another user.

To be honest, whilst you didn't exactly say much, I'm quite glad to see their moderating works.

Comment

This should go in the thread of stupidity.

Comment

Just imagine if he'd been on an escalator!

Comment

Was there a motorbike involved? .

Comment

Only the elite get banned. #JoinTheElite

Comment

Working...
                X