• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's decent enough. Nothing amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
      It's decent enough. Nothing amazing.
      I used to quite enjoy the ones on the DS & got quite excited about the 3DS one but did nothing about it.

Comment

I think there is a demo available on the eShop. Or there used to be. Worth a look to see if it's still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
          I used to quite enjoy the ones on the DS & got quite excited about the 3DS one but did nothing about it.
          It's nothing like them. It's a side scrolling linear game with God of War style combat. It's solid fun. I enjoyed it and will replay it. However despite having 3 characters, each play virtually the same.

Comment

The problem with 3DS is that it's taken so long for the library to expand it's only now that games have started coming in a decent amount however still too few from Nintendo, most of the games i have been getting are all 3rd party games and thats the other problem in the west 3rd parties just don't do crap for the 3DS if it's not some god awful licensed tie in or some kiddy garbage they don't want to know. A good chunk of the really good games are locked away in Japan meaning there's even less choice thanks to the region lock although there is now a way around that.

The DS still is the king though in the sheer amount of quality games in it's library, it beats gameboy and GBA hands down. I doubt the 3DS will ever catch up to it.

Comment

I'm looking forward to Ironfall this week on the eshop. A 60fps third person shooter.

Comment

Want to transfer data from 3DS to N3DS? Nintendo explains how in a tutorial vid that also demonstrates just how wrong their accounts set up really is.

Comment

3D Fantasy Zone is the next Sega 3D Classics game from M2, coming this Thursday and going for ?3.49 on the 3DS eShop

Comment

Had to laugh at the comment of that Eurogamer article detailing how to transfer systems;

"Microsofts transfer process:

Lmao, so true.

Having to have a screwdriver to take the SD card out though...

Comment

The only site reporting it as yet though GAF has listed it as registered for classification in Australia also.

The next M2 3DS 3D Sega retro release will be Streets of Rage 2 3D

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        http://www.pockett.net/n25784_Ninten...pe_ca_sent_bon

The only site reporting it as yet though GAF has listed it as registered for classification in Australia also.

The next M2 3DS 3D Sega retro release will be Streets of Rage 2 3D
                        Not to brag/boast or anything, but I knew this - the man who recently left Nintendo UK's Community and Social Media Manager role personally confirmed this to me a few months ago. I also know what the other games in the third wave of Sega 3D Classics will be alongside SoR2.

I do feel Sega/M2 are missing a trick here. Power Drift should be up for the 3D Classics treatment, surely? It would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                          Not to brag/boast or anything, but I knew this - the man who recently left Nintendo UK's Community and Social Media Manager role personally confirmed this to me a few months ago
                          #whatTheEliteWantToJoin

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                            #whatTheEliteWantToJoin

#IGotItLikeThat #JoinTheElite

Comment

Power Drift would be brill
                              Still can't wait for Outrun though.

Comment

I'm not going to tell you how long I've know about Majoras Mask 3D. Nor will I reveal my source in a roundabout way that makes it insanely obvious who it is!

Comment

Working...
                                X