No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew there would a Zelda game on the 3DS. But my sauce shall remain secret until the rest of the world ketchups.

Comment

It was pretty easy to guess either way!

Comment

Sonic 2 and Gunstar Heroes are the other titles.

Get at me when they're officially announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          http://www.pockett.net/n25784_Ninten...pe_ca_sent_bon

The only site reporting it as yet though GAF has listed it as registered for classification in Australia also.

The next M2 3DS 3D Sega retro release will be Streets of Rage 2 3D
          Like the look of Fantasy Zone, if it is true 3D Streets Of Rage 2 that will be brilliant!

I really want to see a 3D Sega Rally 2 or Sega Rally.
          Last edited by JU!; 12-02-2015, 06:40.

Comment

I have ordered the Boo faceplate from ebay....25 quid delivered. Though the seller emailed me trying to get another tenner for shipping. So will see if it arrives. New 3DS is pretty great. Never got on with the older units.

Comment

Power Drift would be my ultimate.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                Had to laugh at the comment of that Eurogamer article detailing how to transfer systems;

"Microsofts transfer process:

Lmao, so true.
                I understand the point they are making but that's not technically true, at least on the 360. You have to go through the transfer tool to migrate licences fully over to your new 360. However not sure how XBO works in this regards.

Either way having seen how Google Play handles purchase across multiple devices, all console DRM seems a bit backwards in comparison.

Personally try not to buy digital Nintendo games for this reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mgear View Post
                  Either way having seen how Google Play handles purchase across multiple devices, all console DRM seems a bit backwards in comparison.
                  Given the rampant piracy on that platform, though, I imagine Nintendo's reluctance to move forward too fast.

Comment

That's a separate point. Piracy is only one of numerous reasons why Nintendo are so backwards when it comes to online services.

Comment

Guys just a couple of questions someone might be able to help with about the new 3ds.

1, The old XL screen seemed overly pixelated to me and i never felt comfotable playing with it. Is the new XL the same or does it look better? Its slightly bigger so i expect its the same issue.

2, Has anyone compared the quality of the screen of the new 3ds and new 3ds XL? some youtube vids claim the new XL screen quality is "more luxurious" compared to the smaller model, but i just want to check with anyone here who may have actually checked both.

Thanks guys.
                      Last edited by PaTaito; 12-02-2015, 22:36.

Comment

Hopefully getting my newXL tomorrow so I'll do a side-by-side for you.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Hopefully getting my newXL tomorrow so I'll do a side-by-side for you.
                          Superb thanks.

Kinda frustrating if there is a significant IQ difference really because the small model would be perfect otherwise.

Pixelated with better color/contrast, or washed out but sharper...

Comment

Mine is due to arrive in the next couple of hours, according to DPD. Exciting.

As far as a comparison of screen quality goes, I saw this before which is pretty impressive.

Comment

Interesting that the colours pop more on New DL, never felt the colour was muted on the standard model. Also, is it the camera in MH4 or is the field of view smaller on New XL?

Just saw the New models in store and to be honest, glad I didn't pay out for one. Kind of underwhelming, clearly decent but not worth the added cost

Comment

The pic from that link, am staggered by that difference if correct. Look forward to some real hands-on impressions from you guys

Top one is New 3DS XL and bottom one is original 3DS XL

Comment

Working...
                                X