No announcement yet.

Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How's that extra control stick/nub, fellas? I've ordered a New XL with Munter. Looking forward to it.

Comment

Munter.

That made me chuckle sir.

Comment

Majora's Mask is wonderful on 3DS. They've done a great job making it look gorgeous.

Comment

Loving the super-stable 3D (should've been here in the first place, let's be honest) and the faster loading times.

Hating the glossy finish on the outside plastic of my New XL. Thought we were past having glossy plastic on hardware?

Comment

Struggling to find some screen protectors on eBay for my new 3DS.
            Nintendo calling it new 3DS doesn't help when searching.. :/
            Anybody got a link to some?

Comment

On a similar note, best place for the the cover plates?
              I can feel a collection coming on!
              Would really like the Japanese new Majora's Mask one.

Comment

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Went into GAME in West Quay Southampton today and not only was there no POS advertising the console but, once I saw they had stock, I noticed they're asking ?20 for the cover plates.

What. The. Heck!!??!!

Comment

Sadly it comes as no surprise..

Comment

It's disgusting. First Amiibo (which they're still selling at ?14.99) and now this.

UK videogames retail, on the whole, is awful. Even the supermarkets, which GAME were really scared of at one point in terms of stealing market share, have given up making sure merchandising is up to date and correct.

Comment

Agree 100%

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!

Went into GAME in West Quay Southampton today and not only was there no POS advertising the console but, once I saw they had stock, I noticed they're asking ?20 for the cover plates.

What. The. Heck!!??!!
                        WTF, even the wooden & felt ones were only around ?13 when i picked them up from Amazon Japan. ?20 is obscene.

Comment

Originally posted by punio75 View Post
                          On a similar note, best place for the the cover plates?
                          I can feel a collection coming on!
                          Would really like the Japanese new Majora's Mask one.
                          The EU MH4U ones are sweet.

Comment

Isn't about time someone started a Majora's Mask first play thread? Isn't it time YOU did it?

Comment

I'm not buying it until I can get it on the cheap. Was never a fan of the N64 game, but will be willing to give it another go.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                Isn't about time someone started a Majora's Mask first play thread? Isn't it time YOU did it?
                                Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Lazy bleeders..

Comment

Working...
                                X