Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Choo chooooo,

Finally got around to ordering the Tetsudou Nippon games, ordered the first 4 but there's a 5th comming in a month or so. Glad i got them now rather than later as the first game has already gone out of stock from Amazon & now only marketplace resellers have it. Very niche market but i find the games fun, closest thing to dende since they stopped making home versions of that.

All aboard

They actually have the first on the eshop in NA for a reasonable $12.48

Comment

Really want a sale on Rune Factory 4 in the eShop. By the time I realised it was out, it had been out for months, and now I don't want to buy it in case there's a half price sale next week!!

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
        oh my! will this get a western release?
        Rhythm Tengoku: Sadly bet they will change the music. I need that game so bad. Also wanna get the Game Boy Advance version too. Should have owned one of these already it's criminal I don't really.

Comment

Originally posted by JU! View Post
          Rhythm Tengoku: Sadly bet they will change the music. I need that game so bad. Also wanna get the Game Boy Advance version too. Should have owned one of these already it's criminal I don't really.
          I picked up the first GBA title on a trip to japan a few years ago (I met Kryss there) along with a GBA micro. The guy I was traveling with almost went mental at the theme song each time I started playing it. Happy days :-)

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
            I picked up the first GBA title on a trip to japan a few years ago (I met Kryss there) along with a GBA micro. The guy I was traveling with almost went mental at the theme song each time I started playing it. Happy days :-)
            I will 100% pick this up next time in Japan next year or scour E-Bay for it. The songs do seem addictive not surprised ur travel mate went crazy. I was looking at a GBA micro a few months ago, such a great machine yet to buy one maybe swayed in the future just have GBa: SP at mo.

Comment

Sounds a daft question I know, but is there anywhere that sells 3DS eShop codes relatively cheaply?

I was thinking of buying Monster Hunter 4 (two copies), but the physical versions are ?20 and the digital versions are closer to ?40.

Comment

Can try www.cdkeys.com they're a bit cheaper for eShop credit but don't think they sell cheap game codes like they do for most other systems.

Think the GAME exclusive on the 3DS & Wii U game cards has expired now but can't imagine they were ever big sellers.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                  Sounds a daft question I know, but is there anywhere that sells 3DS eShop codes relatively cheaply?

I was thinking of buying Monster Hunter 4 (two copies), but the physical versions are ?20 and the digital versions are closer to ?40.
                  They'll be down in a sale soon enough, don't worry.

Comment

Out of interest, which Monster Hunter had the Animal Crossing content? I seem to remember seeing one with Isabelle in.

Comment

4U does, as well as Mario, Link and Metroid bits.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                        4U does, as well as Mario, Link and Metroid bits.
                        Cool, well, I might wait to see if there's an eShop offer, or maybe just buy it from Amazon. Only thing I'm holding off for is that it strikes me as the kind of game you want on the actual machine.

Comment

Yeah, I think digital is better for MH.

Comment

YUS BEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!!!

Cannot wait to get a 3DS again on November 11th!!! So close to my birthday too!!! I think everyone here should chip in.

Comment

Is this referring to a particular announcement or are you just announcing you want a 3DS on that date?

Comment

New Style Boutique 2!!

Comment

Working...
                                X