Nintendo 3DS: Thread 03 - Discontinued Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post
    Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 2, and Gunstar Heroes next up on the Sega 3D Classics line!

I've a feeling the original, Nostradamus-like post 'predicting' this has since been edited, but a gold star to you-know-who-are

http://blogs.sega.com/2015/04/14/seg...-nintendo-3ds/
    No, Adrian. My original post STILL REMAINS.

What probably should be edited are the trying-too-hard-to-be-funny comments from those who wanted to dismiss me. But I digress.

Comment

Just give us some 3D SNES games too!

Comment

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
        Just give us some 3D SNES games too!
        3D pilotwings!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaTaito View Post
          3D pilotwings!!!
          Anything!

Comment

3D Gunstar Heroes I will get.

Comment

Can someone clarify something for me?

How have we ended up in a situation where the 3DS has Fantasy Life, Story of Seasons, Rune Factory 4 and a new Harvest Moon game?

They all seem, from a very brief description, to be "the next Harvest Moon game".

I've been thinking of getting Rune Factory 4, but it's only on the eShop and is full-price, waiting for a drop.

Comment

Similar but different games, especially Fantasy Life which has no actual farming.
                RF4 is farming and adventure.
                Harvest Moon (there are several) is farming and family.
                Story of Seasons seems to be about running a shop.

Comment

Where have these rumours about Twilight Princess 3D come from?

Comment

Back earlier in the year. I think the source was some Gamestop worker. Sounded unlikely to me but I haven't heard anything since. Unless they have resurfaced due to more info or a more solid source?

Comment

Finally beaten all the bosses in streetpass fishing that last boss LOL not what i was expecting, finally got to see the true ending and a very special rod as a reward the
                      it has max stats but the problem is it only has 3 upgrade points and i can't mrge it with another rod to get additional upgrade points as it will transform into something else. Shame really as if i could get all the stats filled it would be the strongest rod in the entire game.

Still some hidden fish to find though, every so often a streetpass visitor will bring the location of one of the hidden fish with them. These are the fish on your lists that are hidden and don't have bait colours, you can only get them when the red fish marker appears over the island it's on. Stil have no idea where the blooper from the official trailer is hiding.

Comment

Decided I am going to go for Rune Factory 4; might wait for a sale though...

Comment

Reminder: Today is the final day of registering Nintendo games for Stars on Club Nintendo Europe.

Club Nintendo will then end completely in September.

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                            Reminder: Today is the final day of registering Nintendo games for Stars on Club Nintendo Europe.

Club Nintendo will then end completely in September.

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2015...do-949921.html
                            just digital stuff stopping today you used to get points from digital downloads not anymore after today. You can still register codes till later this year.

Comment

Nintendo 3DS : Thread 03

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                              Where have these rumours about Twilight Princess 3D come from?
                              I saw this recently, no idea if it's since been debunked though

Edit: derp, wrong link

Last edited by fuse; 20-04-2015, 14:56.

Comment

Oh, THAT'S where the rumour came from.

Comment

Working...
                                X