Ratchet & Clank Remake [PS4]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratchet & Clank Remake [PS4]

Never played the original, was it any good?

It was very good, but was only really a sketch compared to the subsequent ones. The third one was the best of all. More environments, crazy weapons, variety, etc., then the quality fell off with the PS3 versions...
    Last edited by Golgo; 10-02-2015, 15:17.

Comment

I played two of them but have no idea which ones so can't be sure I've played the first one. The ones I played were enjoyable and competent without engaging me strongly.

Comment

Hey everyone! One of the most asked questions I get as an Insomniac is, “When is Ratchet & Clank going to be made into a movie?” Today, it is with pride I get to offer an answer. Last year at E3, we gave the world a first look at the feature film debut of Ratchet [...]

Another one knocked back to 2016

Comment

Some gameplay footage:

Comment

Goodness me, that does look tasty!!

Comment

Agreed, really looks good.

Comment

They never play as good as they look. but fun games regardless. The PS4 footage does look stunning!

Comment

I think they play really well, better than any other game in the 'cute combat-platformer' genre. The trailer looks sweet, much better and more ambitious than the hi-def re-versioning of the first game that it was first advertised to be.

Comment

Working...
                  X