Project Scissors - Night Cry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project Scissors - Night Cry

I thought I saw a thread for this? I can't find it so apologies if this is a dupe.

Project Scissors Night Cry is a new horror game from Nude Maker. They make cool games and are making a new game inspired by the Clock Tower games. It is being directed by Hifumi Kono who directed the first two and Takashi Shimizu (director of the Ju_on films).

It is coming to mobile and Vita but they are running a Kickstarter to get an enhanced version out on PC.

It looks like all those old survival horror games on PS2. I just backed the Kickstarter and thought others may be interested.

Looks good...def in for a Vita version!

Comment

I backed this, but it looks as if the campaign will fall short, having only just passed the halfway mark with seven days to go. It's a shame, as I'd like to see "spiritual successors" to more of the Japanese classics going down the crowdfunding route.

Clock Tower was hardly well-known, at least in Europe, and a follow-up to it may have been too far off the radar. The only thing which put me off the proposal as it stood was the design oft he lead character.

Comment

Yeah, it probably won't make it which is a shame but the love for this kind of game and these developers is weak at the moment. I'll get the Vita version when it comes out but I hope they find a way to do the nicer looking PC version.

Comment

Working...
        X