F1 2015 - PS4 / Xbox One / PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 2015 - PS4 / Xbox One / PC

This has just been officially announced over on the Codemasters Blog.

Coming in June 2015 and for next generation only, it looks lovely and is running on a new version of Ego, their in house game engine.

F1 2015 Announcement Blog

Last edited by Wools; 27-03-2015, 08:46.

Can't wait

Comment

Pleased Codemasters have finally recognised this generation of ocnsoles. Should be great.

Mercedes should have the F1 championship tied up by time it releases.

Wonder if Van De Garde is in it and if you run Sauber you have to pay him 15M Euro's to void his contract for 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
        Mercedes should have the F1 championship tied up by time it releases.

Wonder if Van De Garde is in it and if you run Sauber you have to pay him 15M Euro's to void his contract for 2015.
        Ha ha - funny :-)

Looking forward to this too. Wonder how the tyre, physics and FFB model will compare to Project CARS supposedly advanced modelling. Still, getting both games anyway.

Comment

Release date confirmed for 12th June 2015

The new cutting edge F1 title from Codemasters will be dropping soon...and now a confirmed release date has been announced.

Comment

Can't wait for this. Still enjoying F1 2014.

A friend and I had a full endurance race tonight via Xbox 360 system link. It really is great fun. I were winning but after heavy rain and really bad tyre choices I finished 17th, but it was still great fun. Online co-op should be good too but a system link with a full grid of hard a.i drivers is so much fun.
            Last edited by MarioMark; 16-04-2015, 22:53.

Comment

Project Cars on the 8th May and now F1 2015 on the 12th June.

Why is it you wait since the launch of the PS4 for a decent, realistic racing game and then 2 come along at once? Still, this summer is going to be awesome with 2 great looking driving games.

Comment

Agreed, can't wait for both games! Haven't played an F1 game since 2011 and felt it was designed for a wheel, never got on with the controller so gave up on it. Got my wheel ready for both these bad boys now though.

Comment

Not played an F1 game since the PS and with getting back into F1 at the end of last season might give this one a go.

Bet Monaco doesn't play as easy as it did on the grey box.

Comment

think i'll bite this year and check this out

Comment

This has been pushed back four weeks to 11th July now

Codemasters has delayed the release of F1 2015 until 10th July. The new date is visible in a just-released teaser trail…

Comment

Not surprised by this simply by the lack of info.

Comment

Eurogamer review, not exactly glowing sadly.

What a strange, unsatisfying season it's been in F1 so far this year. The high drama of last year's tête-à-tête between…

Comment

Sounds like it gets the fundamentals right though, and it looks tasty too:

Comment

Working...
                            X