Clear All

****in hell you've fair converged it

Hydraulic Outrun
    Hydraulic Afterburner II
    Bubble Bobble
    VF2 Super Megalo 50" version
    DOA4
    Atari VCS River Raid

My bruv-in-law has a signed (by Miyamoto) N64 Super Mario64 (JP) cart which I'd imagine is worth a pretty penny I still have the photo of him signing it.

Comment

these signed games could easily be forged couldnt they? but as yoshimax-uk has photo evidence then i guess it would fetch a pretty penny.

But seriously is it all about how much its worth financially or emotionally that really matters?

Comment

Originally posted by 112
        these signed games could easily be forged couldnt they? but as yoshimax-uk has photo evidence then i guess it would fetch a pretty penny.

But seriously is it all about how much its worth financially or emotionally that really matters?

It aint the money, just the fact that I know that they were signed.

Comment

He isn't for parting with it for anything - Got it signed at ECTS one year it was a real jawdropping moment when he shouted Miyamoto over in Japanese and he just smiled, walked over and signed it - I was just standing there totally awestruck !!!

Comment

I'm not a collector at all but have some lovely collectables that I'm proud of.

4ft framed peice of creature artwork signed by the entire Lionhead B&W team for Black & White 2.
            Signed copy of MGS3 by the creator and artist.
            Sonic Aniversery pack, I'm a huge fan of Sonic see!
            My Dreamcast collection. All originally brought when I was younger, all great condition and the memories are huge

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK
              He isn't for parting with it for anything - Got it signed at ECTS one year it was a real jawdropping moment when he shouted Miyamoto over in Japanese and he just smiled, walked over and signed it - I was just standing there totally awestruck !!!
              Must have been one of them moments that you will remember for the rest of yah life. Tell me, is he smaller in real life?

Comment

Well if you feed him a mushroom he probably gets bigger.

Sorry.

Saturn Collection, including a bunch of shooters, the inevitable Radiant Silvergun. Started messing with import stuff seriously with the Saturn.

Comment

Working...
                X