No announcement yet.

Jap PS2 heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am considering buying a PS2 for the sole reason of Initial D (well....maybe a few other games). I have always tried to ignore the lure of the sexy silver ones but I think my fingers on Mr sanity are slipping. It also means that I won't have to chip my Xbox as I can get Soul Calibur on it. It's sounding more tempting by the minute. Quick people, push me!!!!!!

Comment

Don Don Pachi and Initial D are the games Im looking forward to. I spend too much money on the arcade versions in Akihabara!

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
        I'm adding two with potential high fun factor:

DDRMAX2 Dance Dance Revolution 7th Mix
        Red Dead Revolver
        I played Red Dead Revolver at last summers Tokyo Game Show and it was a mega shame as I was expecting it to be really good but it turned out to be ****e... Still time might change things.

As for DDR Max 2, I got mine on order but if you're really interested in this game get it early like me and get what's also included here...

The great Dancing game DDRMAX2 -DanceDanceRevolution 7thMIX would be released on 24th, April. Customers who pre-order this game on Konamistyle website will get a special sound track called V-RareSoundTrack 5. It will be a very hot collectibles!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the info Phillai.

One question: do you have any tips how to order from Konamistyle as an foreign visitor?

Henning

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
            Thanks for the info Phillai.

One question: do you have any tips how to order from Konamistyle as an foreign visitor?

Henning
            You can't mate!
            You need a reliable mate in Japan who will happily pre-order the game for you!

Comment

Working...
            X