Megaman Legacy Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megaman Legacy Collection

Coming to PS4, XBO and PC this summer in 1080p, this collection proves itself to be slightly awkwardly titled by only containing the very first six entries in the series.

A whole bunch of digital info and extras are planned to be included in the release.

I do have a real soft spot for this series though I think the last time I played through them all was back when Capcom released the two collections on Gamecube. This is cheap but I'll skip though, a real shame it's at the least missing all 7-10 to complete the original Megaman incarnation releases.

Wii U misses out yet again.

Especially galling when you consider that a Nintendo system played host to the original versions of these games

Comment

Forgot the mention, it's getting a 3DS release as well but not until sometime around Xmas

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
        Wii U misses out yet again.

Especially galling when you consider that a Nintendo system played host to the original versions of these games
        Probably because the WiiU already has those on the eShop? But this new collection only has the original 6 NES games, the Anniversary Collection that came out on GC/PS2/XB1 had up to 8.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
          Probably because the WiiU already has those on the eShop?
          Is that the actual Wii U Virtual Console in the Wii U eShop? Or is it the Wii VC that has to be accessed via the Wii U's Wii Mode?

(My Wii U is literally next to me and I cannae be bothered to turn it on to find out. Sue me.)

Comment

Actual WiiU VC, if the internet is to be believed.

Comment

I would love them to release 60hz versions of all the X-series on a modern platform. I've always meant to play Megaman X.

Comment

If you have a GC or PS2 there's a MagaMan X Collection too. And at least the first should be available on the WiiU as well.

Comment

The VC having them is no excuse for the Wii U not getting this if the 3DS is getting it.

Comment

Is this going to be a physical release, or digital?

Comment

Originally posted by tomato View Post
                      The VC having them is no excuse for the Wii U not getting this if the 3DS is getting it.
                      Agreed.

Comment

Oh no. Looks like I won't be able to own a third copy of all of these. I feel so left out.

Comment

thanks for sharing.

รู้ลึก รู้จริงเรื่อง วิเคราะห์แม่น เรื่องฟุตบอลที่นี่ที่เดียว วิเคราะห์บอล

Comment

Definitely buying. Will be happy to have something to play on the PS4.

Comment

They must've seen me pick up the PS1 Rockman Collection set late last year...

They are making some really big noises about how they're revolutionising the process for bringing these to modern consoles - name-dropping M2, even. Frank Cifaldi's majorly involved, and is a stickler for archiving and accuracy, so I'm definitely interested in seeing what happens with these.

Comment

Working...
                              X