No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be brilliant , not enough games like this any more please help support it .

Yu is doing twitch tonight early morning .
    Last edited by yesteryeargames; 26-06-2015, 21:37.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
      It's going to be brilliant , not enought games like this any more please help support it .

Yu is doing twitch tonight early morning .
      Every game is like this. Yakuza is exactly the same. Jeez.

Comment

GTA5 was pretty good.

Comment

Not enough kitten in GTAV.

Comment

Not even at $4m and they're posting additional stretch goals for $11m.

Comment

All the years of having to put up with "I'd do anything for more Shenmue" here there and everywhere, only for it to happen and only 45,000 put up for the game. Goes to show how vocal a minority can be.

Comment

Yep. It annoys me when people say "why isn't Company X releasing game Y? Look how many comments this thread has!" As though that's any indication of actual sales.

Comment

I'll buy it and would have kickstarted it if I thought it needed me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    All the years of having to put up with "I'd do anything for more Shenmue" here there and everywhere, only for it to happen and only 45,000 put up for the game. Goes to show how vocal a minority can be.
                    Been saying this for years. All of the twitter accounts for Shenmue tally up to about 30k followers. Nothing.

Comment

I want it but not paying 3 years in advance for any game.

Comment

$29 is pretty good value for the game in pre order .

Comment

Not for a game that isn't guaranteed to be made.

Comment

I'm not saying he's going to do a runner, but does Kickstarter have any safeguards against people doing just that?

Has anyone ever been sued for not creating what they were funded for?

Comment

He isn't going to do a runner but his 'ambitions' seem to outweigh his common sense.

Comment

On last nights Twitch Q&A, Yu revealed this game won't finish the story line. He originally planned 11 chapters and Shenmue 1 and 2 only just begun the storyline...

Corey Marshall is in negotiations with Yu, to return as the voice of Ryo. Maybe some other returning cast too, didn't say who though. There will also be siege battles?? and Ryo has already been redesigned to a better, but still not complete look:

Lastly, he said he is going to talk to SEGA about getting Shenmue 1 and 2 HD made.

Comment

Working...
                                X