No announcement yet.

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kickstarter has no regulation. Until it does it will never get my money.

Comment

Have they started this game yet? Will end of on PS6 at this rate.

Comment

It's going to be absolutely terrible anyway. Nerd's dreams will be shattered the world over. Mark my words.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Nerd's dreams will be shattered the world over.
          Nerds'.

Comment

Is this arsehole for real?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
              It's all going to end in tears with Ryu yet again left in a cave. This has hyperboled vapour wear written all over it.
              Last edited by fishbowlhead; 04-10-2015, 20:51.

Comment

As much as any hope for Shenmue 3 burns strong, I haven't got any hope of a Shenmue 4 happening. He's intent on milking a franchise that is beyond fortunate to have ever had this opportunity to wrap things up properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                  As much as any hope for Shenmue 3 burns strong, I haven't got any hope of a Shenmue 4 happening.
                  What the hell would he do for a Shenmue 4? Authorise another Kickstarter campaign?

Comment

Originally posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
                    What I imagine he's doing with all this money.

Comment

It's laughable.

Comment

I do think he should finish off the story or at least do it in a way that if it needed to be shenmue 3 finishes in a way that could be both the finale and lead onto more games if needed

Comment

There had better be closure. I backed it, and I'll be selling off my copy of there isn't I haven't played Shenmue 2 yet for the same reason - I knew it was a story with no ending.

Comment

I swear to God if Shenmue 3 will end on another freaking cliff hanger I will GO INSANE. IT'S BEEN OVER TEN YEARS AND I WANT CLOSURE! NOW! ARGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Comment

He should have a $50M stretch goal that says the story will finish at 3. He'll get his money.

Comment

I know, I read the interview and it sounds like he is just trying to relive past glories by getting the old team back together, but it's been a long time since the DC era and Sega were in the hardware business and things have changed. I think he should count his lucky stars that he has been given this opportunity which is one hell of a thing, and leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X