Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    This will sell as well as Lostprophets CDs in charity shops.
    I got my Gary Glitter tattoo covered up with one of Ian Watkins...

I quite like "Fake Sound of Progress", but can't bring myself to ever listen to it again.

Wow, that's off-topic!

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

I quite like "Fake Sound of Progress", but can't bring myself to ever listen to it again.

Wow, that's off-topic!
      You're goddamn right about it being off-topic but you're not the only one who liked the LP back in the day.

Once said crimes came to light, however, I got rid of the MP3s quick-fecking-fast.
      Last edited by Nu-Eclipse; 21-05-2018, 14:52.

Comment

I'm not even lying about the charity shop thing. As a CD-buyer (still), I *always* check out the CD section, you can often find amazing things.

But, most of all, you will find all the terrible back catalogue of a mediocre Welsh emo band helmed by a paedophile so terrible you'd wanna time travel to murder at the root. Terminator 1-style, like he was trying to snuff John Connor.

Yeah, about 61% of charity shops hold their wares. I reckon they might've made a few "rockin' trackz" in their time but I'm not touching this ish with a long stick with a spike with a bit of shish on the end.

Comment

I apologise.

Tangent OVER!

Comment

I find it very telling you never find any Depeche Mode. It just tells me Depeche Mode is for keeps.

Seriously, never any Depeche Mode.

Comment

Comment

Minimum requirements for the PC version have been published.

CPU: Core i5 3.4Ghz or equivalent; must be quad-core.
                RAM: 4GB
                GPU: GTX 650Ti or equivalent; 2GB VRAM and DX11 required.
                Storage: 100GB.

Not a type on the storage requirements, at least not from me. You have till 2019 to make room on your HDDs.

Comment

Seriously? How could it be that large?

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                    To quote myself

“After all how else is Yu-Suzuki going to fund his new revolutionary camera AND never before seen super duper super SUPER! normal mega wega texture technique! Its so good the new technique i've ran out of words to describe it”

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      4K textures, 5.1 DTS audio, lots and lots of movies.
                      Or maybe, on a more technical level: the disc-based PS4 version is the leading platform, those 100GB are required on the console as well for some sort of swap/install space to minimize disc swapping and loading times; due to lack of fund/skills/time/whatever the same structure is needed on the PC as well.

But both are very wild speculations.

Comment

Shenmue 1&2 are out for PC, PS4 August 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Shenmue 1&2 are out for PC, PS4 August 21st.
                          You also missed Xbox One

I think it looks no better than the Dreamcast running through VGA or the original XBox game. I couldn't see any new textures in the promo video.

Comment

The new textures are probably to replace things they couldn't get the rights to

Comment

Are the remakes full widescreen?

Going to get these on PS4; they'll probably be the first full game I buy. I never played II, so curious to give that a go.

Comment

Apparently it'll be 16:9 in-game(i.e. anywhere you can control the camera) but cutscenes will be 4:3.

(I expect QTEs will also be 4:3!)

Comment

Working...
                                X