Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could have made that up.

Comment

Square is on an incredibly fast track to a very unpleasant end to its PC market expansion at the current rate of things

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        Square is on an incredibly fast track to a very unpleasant end to its PC market expansion at the current rate of things
        Yeah they've definitely got a no ****s given approach

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
          I could have made that up.
          Did you make that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Did you make that up?
            Well, no. No, I did not.

Comment

That’s because square accidentally shipped the debug build. You can’t make this stuff up.
              Oh god that's like developer nightmare fuel.

It's easily done, too. Steam's options for pushing out stuff, whilst certainly usable - like you could make these mistakes with just a couple of misclicks.

Comment

That’s because square accidentally shipped the debug build. You can’t make this stuff up.
                Stunning. Bravo Square!

Comment

Brilliant, combined with the fact pc players have to pay full price the thread on era is in full meltdown, it’s lovely popcorn reading.

Comment

Great news for PS5 owners who redeemed the PS+ version.

From 22nd December, PS5 owners can upgrade the PS4 version to the native PS5 version for free and get 25% off the Yuffoe DLC.

Comment

Oh, that's good news, thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                        Great news for PS5 owners who redeemed the PS+ version.

From 22nd December, PS5 owners can upgrade the PS4 version to the native PS5 version for free and get 25% off the Yuffoe DLC.
                        Is the PS5 download smaller than the PS4 one, because holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Is the PS5 download smaller than the PS4 one, because holy crap.
                          It's about 5Gb smaller - 81.Gb compared to 86Gb.

So, yeah, but, erm, haha!!!

Comment

Actually I've noticed that a lot with PS5 games, they seem routinely smaller than PS4 ones. I'm completely making this up but I assume it's a benefit of the SSD.

Comment

As I understood it: it's common practice with PS4 games to have duplicate versions of the same assets in different sectors of the game data to improve read speeds, whereas that's not such a concern with the PS5 SSD.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                                Actually I've noticed that a lot with PS5 games, they seem routinely smaller than PS4 ones. I'm completely making this up but I assume it's a benefit of the SSD.
                                Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                As I understood it: it's common practice with PS4 games to have duplicate versions of the same assets in different sectors of the game data to improve read speeds, whereas that's not such a concern with the PS5 SSD.
                                Enter the Kraken!!! It's the compression software that they have chosen to use

Comment

Working...
                                X