Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECORE : From the creators of Metroid Prime and Keiji Inafune (Megaman)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RECORE : From the creators of Metroid Prime and Keiji Inafune (Megaman)

In case you missed this quite interesting announcement.

Megaman Creator Keiji Inafune is working in collaboration with Armature Studios, which was set up by the director, art director and technical lead for the Metroid Prime games at Retro Studios.

trailer is here and it is coming Exclusively to Xbox One next Spring

Yes it does look interesting, and different.

Don't know enough about it yet to decide if it would be something I would buy at some point.

Comment

Looks pretty cool. Will have to see what it's about.

Comment

That's the one game that sparked my interest in the MS conference. Too bad it was just a trailer announcement. And kinda worried about Inafune's role in this.

Comment

Well it looks gorgeous but I'm getting no real sense that it's a game yet.

Comment

OMG I was not prepared for that Kamikaze Dog, at first I was just thinking, "well they've given her an impossibly nice backside" and then I got slightly emotional towards the end (the dog, not the bottom).

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Well it looks gorgeous but I'm getting no real sense that it's a game yet.
              They are showing it at Gamesom, so we should actually see it then. Judging from the interviews with inafune, it sounds as if it is an action adventure game ala Zelda with a heavy emphasis on exploration.

Comment

In my mind this is the best game ever.

Comment

Yeah, other than Street Fighter V (I'm just a huge fan) this is the most exciting thing I've seen at E3, certainly the most promising looking new IP. Shame about the XB1 exclusivity while SFV is only on PS4

Comment

We need to see gameplay. Not this.

Comment

The game has just gone into full production, so I can't imagine gameplay would have been particularly suitable to be shown to consumers just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        The game has just gone into full production, so I can't imagine gameplay would have been particularly suitable to be shown to consumers just yet.
                        When has that ever mattered? You just make some up.

Comment

they can't do that anymore, uni soft showed how games were meant to look and they got slated for it , now they've started showing clearly incomplete games as footage and everyone says the game looks like crap.

You can't win!

Nobody is going to be intrigued by a gameplay concept video if it looks like something a university student has made

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            they can't do that anymore, uni soft showed how games were meant to look and they got slated for it , now they've started showing clearly incomplete games as footage and everyone says the game looks like crap.

You can't win!

Nobody is going to be intrigued by a gameplay concept video if it looks like something a university student has made
                            Exactly. I got utterly sick of concept vids a decade ago. Im 100% happy to wait to see footage of a game once its in a decent playable state and the dev is happy it will end up like that, and not totally change when released.

The whole project hammer wii fiasco comes to mind as a recently documented case of this.

Comment

Working...
                            X