FlatOut 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FlatOut 4

Ha! Yes, it's actually happening. Despite the abomination that was Flatout 3, a new entry is coming to PC, PS4 and XBO in 2016

There's a new FlatOut game in the works and it's due out on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at some point in 2016. Publi…

It's being developed by Kylotonn Games who are responsible for Motorcycle Club, WRC5 and Speedball 2 Tournament.

Won't be the same if Bugbear aren't doing it I'm sure. Certainly one I'll wait for reviews/demo before parting with any cash for.

Picked up FlatOut Ultimate Carnage in Steam Sale for about four quid a couple of weeks back, loved it on the 360.

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post

It's being developed by Kylotonn Games who are responsible for Motorcycle Club
      That has to be one of the worst games i've played this year....not good

Comment

Indeed, hence 26/100 on Metacritic

Build and manage your own club, buy authentic bikes, and create rosters in the game that allows you full control of where and how you ride. Race nine superbikes, ten roadsters, and three custom bikes across the USA and Japan in this arcade-style racing game.

Love this reviewers quote

A disgrace. A purchase is only justified when you use the disc to start a bonfire.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
          Won't be the same if Bugbear aren't doing it I'm sure. Certainly one I'll wait for reviews/demo before parting with any cash for.

Picked up FlatOut Ultimate Carnage in Steam Sale for about four quid a couple of weeks back, loved it on the 360.
          The mini games section of UC was one of the best multiplayer games ever...played hundreds of rounds online and thousands of rounds at home with the lads. Beer and ragdolling a guy through a car windscreen was the perfect mix!

Comment

Working...
          X