X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    We'll see.

Resi 4 says GTFO!!
    I can’t even play 4 anymore. The control scheme is too archaic nowadays.

7>4 too.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
      One of the most overrated games of all time . Code Veronica was so much better

Comment

It's amazing that they've pulled off such a highly rated over the shoulder Resident Evil entry, if only gamers and reviewers etc had suggested to Capcom that a horror tone and no co-op etc was the right direction back when RE5/6 were made... oh...

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Didn’t like it on GC, loved it on the Wii. Best version in my opinion.

Comment

I hated Resident Evil 4's controls before it was cool.

Comment

I loved RE4 but one thing I'm happy to go against the grain of popular opinion on with it is that the opening village sequence sucked ass.

Comment

The merchant deserves a shout-out at this point ... "good things strayngerrrr!"

Comment

The best version of Resident Evil 4 is the Evil Within

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                      The merchant deserves a shout-out at this point ... "good things strayngerrrr!"
                      I always used to think "Why's this guy not getting chomped?"

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                        I always used to think "Why's this guy not getting chomped?"
                        I guess he supplies the crazies too

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                          I loved RE4 but one thing I'm happy to go against the grain of popular opinion on with it is that the opening village sequence sucked ass.
                          WTF!? That part was awesome!!!! As was the rest of the game.

Comment

I loved the rest of the game but the opener was the weakest section for me. People seem to like it because of the panic of it all but mostly it wasn't the odds, it was how the gameplay wasn't designed that well around open mass attacks. It wasn't too bad as it's over quick and the rest of the game is gold but it's why RE multiplayer never appealed either.

Comment

I loved the game but once Ramon Salazar appeared I thought it got a bit silly ... especially the boss fight with him all mutated. Just felt like the devs, after doing a load of what felt really refreshing, suddenly reverted to more tried and tested old ground.

Comment

Seems my copy has shipped, will be fun to see just how much has changed. Would love to see the 1st game get remade like this, the gamecube one was awesome but having a version like this remake would be even better. The enemies look almost cringingly realistic this time.

Comment

Working...
                                X